15: Day one as Shriman & Shrimati Arora

~•🪷•~

~•🪷•~

"Veerji!" Rutvik stopped Rudransh who was finally going to his room. He sighed and turned to Rutvik, "What now? Ab konsi rasam reh gayi?" He asked, being irritated from all the exhaustion.

(...what ritual is it now?)

"Mai ki kitta, mujhpe kyu chadhai kar rahe ho? I was just saying that you have a visitor, waiting in the living room," he informed.

(What did I do, why are you picking on me?....)

Rudransh's eyes twitched in confusion, "Have you seen the time? I don't want to meet anyone."

"Are you sure? There's this girl who seemed a little stressed and said its really urgent," he informed.

After giving it a thought Rudransh decided to meet the visitor. With a heavy heart he turned his feet towards the living room. He noticed Rutvik following, "Why are you following me?"

"Raat ke teen baje koi ladki milane aai, hai preet chudail hui toh? Ab jaise bhi ho, iklaute bhai ho mere," he replied cheekily.

(A girl comes to meet you at three in the morning, what it she is a witch? Doesn't matter how you are, you are still my brother)

"Jyada nahi bol raha aajkal? Injh lagda bhabhi nahi, koi lawyer aaya taude lai!" Rudransh stated while giving him a side eye.

(Isn't it getting to much now? Seems like instead of a sister-in-law, a lawyer has come for you)

As they entered the hall, Rudransh saw the girl, who was sitting on the couch, fidgeting with her fingers, looking all nervous.

As soon as the girl noticed Rudransh, she ran to him and hugged him tightly, and also started sobbing, "Why did you do this to me? How could you! I mean nothing to you? Our time together means nothing to you Rudra!!?" She sobbed more, hitting his chest. Rudransh was too stunned to even move. He couldn't process what did just happen.

Rutvik's eyes bulged out, and he covered his ears, "Haaye rabba! Yeh sab sunne se pehle mere kaan kyu nahi phatt gaye! Chii bhaiya, chii, sharam nahi aai aapko!"

(Oh god! Why didn't I become blind before witnessing all this! Shame on you bhai, do you have any shame left in you?)

"Wh-what are you saying! I don't even know her, I swear!" Rudransh looked pleadingly at Rutvik.

"Toh kya ye bichari ladki jhuth bolegi!?"

(You mean to say this innocent girl is lying?)

"Mumma?" Rudransh turned around and found his family entering the living room, with disgusted looks.

"Who is this girl Rudra! Yeh sikhaya humne tujhe??" Amar, his dad asked.