² ₕᵢₘ fₗᵢᵣₜᵢₙg wᵢₜₕ ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ bᵤₜ yₒᵤ gₑₜ ᵣₑᵥₑₙgₑ

Mattheo Riddle

There was nothing wrong in your 8 month relationship with Mattheo Riddle. Everything was lovely. Mattheo. Being a gentleman and a total sweetheart towards you, also had a few flaws. The first one was that he'd often get into fights. That bothered you because you wished your boyfriend was safe and hr wasn't hurt at all. Of course, you couldn't stop it, but you were by his side at all times. Fixing his bloody nose, cleaning his bloody hands, Everything. He was, indeed, glad to have you with him. He was glad he got help. Regardless those thoughts, he was glad someone offered to take care of him. The second flaw he had was flirting with other girls. Yes, Mattheo is a very attractive boy and he practically had fans "The Charming Riddle" was his nickname. People also called him "Pretty Boy" because of his attractive looks and charming personality. As a handsome boy, he'd also compliment his fan-girls. Calling them "sugar" and etc. Of course, he thought he was just being polite. In his mind, he was just giving the girls compliments just like they give him. Little did he know, you didn't enjoy him flirting. It wasn't a big deal at first, but it became a bigger problem when he did that more often leading you in slight jealously. It was a moody Tuesday. You had a pretty awful day. It all started with a nigtmare, waking up late and arriving 5 minutes late to class. Snape scolded you, your close friends avoided you that claiming they were "busy" and didn't spend time with you. Later on, you caught them at the lake having fun without you. You also got picked on by older students, them calling you "worthless" and "dumb" (I'll go kill those students who insulted you, ok? 😌)

You also had a bad day at quidditch practice, having slight lack of concentration. You could say it was a bad day. All you needed was to relax a biy, clear your mind from the bad things that happened. All you could think about was your boyfriend. You didn't see him at all " Maybe we can go on a walk and I'll finally be able to relax" was the sentence that popped in your head. With a smile on your face, you ran through the halls looking for him just to see him surrounded with his friends and a girl next to him, her hands all over his shoulders. He didn't seem like he'd tell her to stop doing it. No. Anger. Jealously. They filled your blood. You were beyond disappointed in him. How dare he let some stranger get her hands all over him?

That was the last straw. You couldn't take it anymore. It was time you needed to get revenge. You weren't going to cheat of course. Just make him jealous by flirting and being closer to your boy bestfriend, Fred weasley, who happened to fancy you. You ran off and went to the astronomy tower. There happened to be Fred, Standing there all alone.

-Time Skip-

Mattheo didn't seem to like her touching his chest or him at all. It was fine at first. He believed she was just being nice to him and giving him here and there a few compliments. But as time passed by, he realized it wasn't right to let her do that anymore. And it wouldn't be fair to you either.
M: Listen, this was alright at first, but you need to stop now. I appreciate your compliments, but for your information, I'm taken.
He moved away from her and went to find you. He hasn't seen you that day. " The astronomy tower" was the place he thought he'd see you. You always went there at the end of each day, to process what had happened throughout the day.
He went there, excited to see your smile, to hold you in his arms. He went there just to see you smiling and giggling with Fred. Instantly, he knew yoh saw him with that girl. He also guessed this was some sort of revenge for his behavior. He went to you, hugged you from behind.
M: Hello, mi amor.
Y/n: Hello Mattheo
And with that, you went back to talking with Fred. By that greeting, he realized you were upset with him. That you saw him.
M: Can we talk?
You sighed heavily, looking at Fred.
F: It's fine, we can talk a bit later. Bye
He left. Mattheo turned you around, your now facing him.
M: I'm sorry, mi amor. I'm sorry for-
Y/n: Yea you better be. That makes me quite upset, you know?
M: I noticed now.. I'm sorry for treating you like this
Y/n: Look, it's fine, but this better not happen again. Alright?
M: I promise you
He pulled you in closer, lifting your chin and placing a soft kiss on your lips

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Credits: hogwartsrejects3