⁸⁴ you going to tell them that you're pregnant but finding the cheating pt.2

Mattheo Riddle

A year after the incident your baby was a few months old. You'd kept to your dorm, wanting to be there for the milestones.
Mattheo had no idea you'd had the baby, he presumed you aborted it. You had broke up with him. And hadn’t seen him since.

One day, you were playing with your baby, Jo, in your dorm. Pansy and Enzo were there. Jo crawled around and chewed on Enzo's fingers, it was the cutest thing ever.
"Should we go to the great hall for supper?"
Enzo asks, picking up Jo.

You were hesitant at first, but it would be good for Jo to have a change of scenery.

As you went to the great hall, you spot Mattheo sitting on the slytherin table with Draco and Theo. His eyes widen as he sees you, regret and guilt in his eyes.

You ignore his gaze as best as you can, until his eyes settle on Jo.

He rubs his eyes, wondering if he's seeing double.

You sit down with Enzo and Pansy, putting Jo in a toddler chair.

Just then Mattheo comes up and grabs your arm, dragging you into the empty hall.
"Is that my child?" He asks, disbelief written all over his face.
You gulp, unsure of how to answer.
"Fvucking hell, you were just never going to tell me were you?" He's shaking his head.
"Can I meet her?"
Mattheo asks, looking at the baby from across the hall.
"I guess, but there are boundaries, Riddle."

He nods, guilt and regret coursing through his veins from what you could've had, as a family.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Blaise Zabini

Blaise tried to move on, but he found himself pleading himself pleading for you back any chance he got.

One day, you were walking the halls, people were whispering about your baby bump but you tried your best to ignore them. Suddenly, Blaise pulls you into an empty classroom.

"We're not doing this again, Zabini." You say, trying to pull away, but his grip was persistent.

"Ma, please. I need you."

"I knew you'd be back, once the thrill of sneaking around expired. But I won't give in." You say, looking at him with resistance.

"I don't love her, I love you. With all my heart. I love this baby." He says, getting on his knees and connecting his forehead with your stomach.

"Blaise, please. You did this to yourself." You say, tears forming in your eyes.

He stands there, not wanting to accept the truth. He can never get you back, ever.

A year later, you baby was 4 months old. You texted Blaise to meet you in the courtyard.

You sat on a bench, playing with your son. Blaise emerged from the hallway, stopping at the sight of you and your baby.

"Hey, Blaise. I don't forgive you, but I want my son to have a father. So if it's not too late..."

The glimmer of hope that you could be a family disappeared, but he was happy you wanted him to be part of his life.

He took his son to his chest, rocking him slightly. Silent tears rolled down his cheek as he saw how much he looked like you.