³³ you wearing their sweater after the breakup

Contains:
Tom
Blaise
Dean
Seamus

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Young voldy 👃🏻

You were walking through the halls with your friends when he saw you wearing his sweater. He came up beside you and your friends and tapped you on the shoulder. You guys weren't close anymore but still spoke if you really had too.

- 'miss me?'

You looked at him confused the realized why he had said that. You rolled your eyes and pulled it off and pushed it onto him and walking off with your friends.

- 'whatever'

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Bwaise 😧

You and Blaise had only spoke one time since your breakup which was when he asked for a spare quill in class so when you guys talked to each other it was quite awkward. Blaise missed you and regretted the breakup but you had moved on already. It was Sunday morning and you sat at the slytherin table next to Pansy waiting for breakfast to be served when you saw Blaise out of the corner of your eye sitting across from yours.

- 'nice jumper'

You gave him a disgusted look but reached for the bottom of it to pull it off

- 'no keep it on it looks nice'

You gave him a fake smile then turned to face Pansy and continued your conversation with her.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Dean 🤺

You and Dean were still quite close so when you hung out together or with friends it wasn't a big deal. You came down to the common room to give him some notes you took in potions when he saw that you were wearing his sweater.

- 'hey, you still wear my clothes'

- 'um yeah.. unless you need them back'

- 'not when they look better on you'

You both laughed and sat in the common room together for a bit before it was time for bed.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Seamus 💥

You and Seamus certainly weren't on good terms, it was a messy breakup and you guys avoided each other at all costs. You, ginny, harry and Hermione were studying in the library together when Dean and Seamus walked in. He instantly noticed you wearing his sweater and gave you a dirty look but didn't say anything. When your group were all finished studying for the day you walked towards him taking the sweater off and shoved it into him.

' maybe you should ask for it next time instead of being a bitch about it'

He grabbed the sweater and rolled his eyes at you before you walked off to catch up with your friends.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Credits: hpreaction