⁸ Being Severus Snapes Wife would include:

Severus Snape x Reader

wordcount: 746

Warnings: none, minor typos.

F/S: Favorite Subject | M/L/N: Maiden Last Name

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

- Being a Hogwarts teacher of course. And Let's make it known, You're one of the bests.

- By now the majority of students knew enough facts about you. At least from what you’ve told them. All except that you're the wife of the most disliked teacher of the school.

- Speaking of, this man has a prominent soft side for you. In front of others, he's always cold, and bitter.

- But around you, He basically can't keep himself under control.

- There are times when Severus would stop what he's doing to confess his affection and praise towards you.

- “How could I have ever.. caught eyes on a gem like yourself?..” His lips mumbled against the skin of your hand until it reached the ring that rested on your finger.

- “And now that I've made you mine.. You fulfill me..”

- His words always did something to you. You truly loved Severus. Not for the looks.. well.. a little perhaps. He wasn't a bad looking man. But, it was on behalf of his heart.

- The way he looked at you. Made love you. Held you, kissed you.. All in all. This showed you that he adored you even more.

- One day class was going on. You were teaching F/S. The class was filled with kids. While they were working on the assignment you gave them. You started grading the papers from your previous class.

- You bypassed the bottle that settled at the edge of your desk.

- The room remained quiet until a student noticed the ring that was plastered there on your finger.

- “Professor M/L/N? Is that... a wedding ring?”

- All heads shot up from the questions. Murmuring and whispers echoed through the class.

- “Yes, it is..” A smile formed on your face.

- “I’m Happily Married.”

- “To who!?” The gingered-headed boy, Ron blurted out causing you to grin.

- You sat your quill down, bringing both your hands up to rest your chin on your palm.

- “Who do you think?.”

- Your question got a lot of kids thinking.

- Who would you have Married?

- “Is it a teacher?...” Hermione questioned with her typical know-it-all look.

- “Indeed it is.. How about it. Guess the correct person and I will give your house 20 points. That's a deal”

- Now that got the kids going.

- “Oh! Is it Gileroy Lockhart!?” A young Hufflepuff girl questioned.

- A nerve almost popped out of your forehead.

- “100 points from Hufflepuff. Heavens no!”

- “What about Professor Flitwick?” Harry questioned this time. You shook your head still disappointed.

- “Wrong again. Can't no one guess anyone else?..”

- “There is.. another teacher...” The young boy Neville added staggering along with his words.

- “And who is that dear?..”

- “Professor S-”

- The door to your classroom opened before Nevile could say the man's name.

- Severus strutted into your room with his head held high and his cape gliding behind him.

- Your lips formed into a smile.

- “Snape. What can I do for you?..”

- He paused at your desk grabbing the substance that you've ignored.

- “I’ve.. forgotten this..” He spoke grasping the small bottle in his hand as he looked down at you.

- “This isn't the first time you've done this. Now is there anything you've forgotten to get.. or maybe do?” You questioned with a grin now formed on your lips.

- He hunched a bit turning his heels ignoring the question.

- He's such a show-off.

- You cocked a brow. Your eyes were glued to the man who was walking away.

- “Severus Snape. Don't you dare leave this room without acknowledging your wife.”

- Jaws dropped all over the room.

- Severus Snape was your husband!?

- He paused in his tracks turning to look at you.

- Great, now the dalfdimbos know.

- A simple sigh escaped from his lips as he marched back up to you.

- You extended your hand out for him to kiss.

- He grabbed your hand quite softly now pressing his lips against it.

- “Must you always make a scene?” He questioned pulling away.

- You shook your head giving off a hum.

- “Yes, yes I do. Now, If you don't mind, I have a class to teach~”

- He gave off a sluggish look now leaving your class with the potion still in hand.

- You turned back to the students who were still in awe

- “Neville, you're the one who got it right. 20 points will be awarded to Gryffindor.”

- “W-Why Professor Snape?! You're better off with Lockheart!” Ron exclaimed with disgust written all over his face.

- You smiled to yourself as you resumed back to your grading.

- “No, I’m better off with my husband. And for that comment, 15 points will be taken away from Gryffindor.”

- Most of the Gryffindor students grumbled amongst themselves.

- “She sure acts like his wife..” Another student added.

- You smiled from the mere comment eyes still glued to the papers.

- “Scratch that, make it 500 points.”

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Credits: simpforsnape