⁶¹ you falling asleep on them

Includes:

-Harry -Draco
-Ron -Cedric
-Mattheo -Blaise
-Neville -Oliver
-Fred -George
-Tom

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

He looks over at you to ask you a question about the homework you both are working on when be notices that you had passed out on his shoulder.

He puts his sweater on you and makes sure you're comfortable, passing out with you not long after.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Draco

You both were coming up with a plan to embarrass Potter for hours in the common room, he looked over when he noticed you haven't been contributing much to the conversation to find you sleeping, holding onto his arm. He doesn't know what to do so he tried to wake you up, when that doesn't work he continues to plan Potter's defeat while attempting to not wake you.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Ron

You both were watching a movie in the common room, you were laying against Ron and fell fast asleep.

When he noticed he made sure not to move at all as he didn't want to wake you up, turning down the volume on the movie.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Cedric

You were up studying late in the common room and you passing out drooling on your notebook. He cleaned up your guy's workbooks and laid your head on his lap, he played with your hair as he thought about how lucky he was of getting to know you

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Oliver

You both were watching the beaters turn to practice during late night practice from the stands when you started to doze off leaning on his shoulder. He looked over to you and put his quidditch jumper over you so you wouldn't freeze as it was quite chilly that night. He even sat there to let you sleep instead of practicing when it was his turn, nobody on the team got mad as they all shipped you two.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Blaise

On the train ride back to Hogwarts you and Blaise were sitting with a couple of your other friends. You had stayed up the whole night before packing and making sure you didn't forget anything like your textbooks you had forgotten the year before, as Snape only gets meaner! You were leaning against Blaise and rested your head against his. He held your hand and rubbed his thumb against yours to keep you calm as you had frequently been getting nightmares.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Neville

You and Neville were outside late at night having a picnic in Hogwarts secret garden when you felt quite tired, Neville was reading a book about all the plants in the garden when he felt you rest your head on his lap. He was quite flustered and was nervous to how he should react. He decided the best thing to do would be to continue reading hoping not to bother you. Happy you felt safe around him.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Tom

You and Tom were hanging out in the common room when you passed on leaning against him. Whenever someone would enter the common room he would send them a mean, threatening look saying to not disturb your sleep, holding you close to ensure your safety. Rudely telling people off for making any sort of noise.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Fred

You two were watching a movie back at the burrow, laying on the couch together when you passed out in his arms. He looked down at you and smiled, he considered drawing a mustache on your face for falling asleep during his favorite movie but didn't want to wake you by getting up to grab a marker or his wand.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

George

You were up in his bedroom, laying on his bed talking about the upcoming school year at Hogwarts, you were laying next to him on his bed, he looked over and saw you two were holding hands. He was bright red but you'd never know since you were sleeping, he knew when you woke up he'd be making fun of you for snoring.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Mattheo

You and Mattheo have been friends since you were children, even though you were used to falling asleep together this time when you fell asleep on his lap during your ride on the train to Hogwarts he couldn't help but turn a light shade of red. He held your hand while your hand under the table while your friends made fun of the two of you. He also snuck some pictures of you with ghe muggle iPhone you had brought his over summer.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Credits: hpotter.boys.react