³⁰ them cheating on you part 2🥲 you not forgiving them

Includes
-Harry
-Ron
-Cedric
-Fred
-George

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Harry Potter

After you left him, he just felt as if the world fell apart. I don't know he just seemed more "depressed" (SORRY OMG🤪). He really wanted you back but deep inside he knew that he wouldn't be able to get you back, not after you've been hanging out with new people. He even saw how you looked at one of your friends, you looked at them like how you used to look at Harry. After seeing that Harry just felt angry at himself for letting himself do this to you. He loved you, he just couldn't get Cho Chang out of his mind. One day you walked through the corridors and bumped into Harry. H-"oh uhm hey y/n, how are-". You walked off. He then grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to his chest. H-"y/n can we talk." You still knew you couldn't stop loving Harry but you wanted to get rid of him anyway that you could. Y- "this better be fast" you say. H- "thank you" he says pulling you into an empty classroom. He explains how bad he felt and he wasn't in contact with Cho anymore, after the incident he realized that he loved you and only you. Y- "Harry.." H- "No y/n you dont get it, I'm still in love with you, forever and always" he grabbed your hand. "Now the question is, do you forgive me?" You just looked at him and sighed Y- "I cannot forgive you harry" you took your hand away from his. He now stares the floor. Y- "God knows if you're lying and you di actually love Cho. You're probably going to hurt me again at some point and that's just going to be my fault for forgiving you. So no. I cannot forgive you potter. Sorry, maybe in another lifetime, I'm just still hurt seeing you two snogging each other. H- "alright.." Harry leaves you standing there, you feel very proud of what you did but Harry on the other hand, Harry felt helpless inside.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Ron Weasley

He hated himself for what he did, when he was caught with Hermione, he just got angry and took it out on Hermione. Ron wasn't talking to Hermione anytime soon, but his words hurt him. He really wanted to talk to you but he didn't know if he could after what you said. Sometimes he even cried himself to sleep after waking up in the night and you not being there. One day he just couldn’t handle himself and he tried starving himself because lots of people would make fun of him eating a lot and now that you weren't there to stand up for him he would just stop eating as much. Eventually you noticed and as much as you hated Ron, you weren't very mean (unless you are🙄) you got a plate for him and decided to give it to him. You knocked on his door
R- "go away please."
You knocked again.
R- "Bloody hell just leave me alone"
Y- "Ronald just open the door." You heard silence.
He then opened the door.
R- "y/n? What are you doing here? I thought you said you didn't want me in your life🤨"
Y- "I know what I said, but you're starving yourself Ron. Here." You said handing him the plate.
Ron finally got the guts to say
R- "can we uh talk?"
Y- "I don't have much tim-"
R- "it's going to be quick, I promise you"
Y- "alright then?"
(Besties this is tiring so I'm gonna please ask you to think of the convo yourself omg I'm sorry😫)
Y- "well.."
R- "I know I'm sorry this was stupid"
Y- "You're right Ronald".
You sighed
Y- " I just can't forgive you nor Hermione. You probably hurt me more than anyone's did in my life. Ron lookd I'm sorry but I'm in love with someone else, someone that isn't you."
R- "Oh, alright"
He smiles faintly
Y- "Goodbye ron"
R- "G..Goodbye y/n"

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Cedric Diggory

When you officially said that you and Cedric were over, he found himself stuck. He couldn't decided who he loved more, you or Cho. He just brushed off the thought and went to his classes but he was sad that he couldn't go up to you and give you at least a hug anymore. He still had the question in mind until he saw with a Ravenclaw. He/she was the opposite of Cho Chang (not like the side chick part though), He/She was beautiful, very smart, and yet very outgoing. His blood boiled when he saw you hanging out with him/her. Then he looked over at Cho. She looked the same as usual, she looked back at Cedric and if nothing else happened. Then Cedric knew he loved you, not Cho. Once he had the thought to talk to you, clear things up. After class, he went to your dorm (if you're a different house, pretend we have access to all common rooms, and have our own rooms💪🏻)
C- "y/n, can we talk?"
Y- "I mean you're already talking, so go ahead." You scoffed.
C- "listen, I'm sorry, I saw you hanging out with that ravenclaw and I just couldn't help but feel mad at myself for you know.., I realized I loved you, not Cho, she probably doesn't even like me back" he laughed. "Just please y/n, give me a second chance. I know if you give me a second chance I won't take it for granted. I love you y/n l/n"
You looked at him surprised.
Y- "so why did you do it?"
C- "because I was stuck, I didn't know if I loved her or you more."
You sighed.
Y- "sorry ced, I just can't. I'm still heartbroken. And your words 'I didn't know whether I loved you or Cho' you loved Cho in our relationship? Goodbye Cedric"
C- "in another lifetime y/n.."

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Fred Weasley

Fred was heartbroken but he know that hoes came easy🙄 IM KIDDING (maybe not). Fred knew he loved you and he would probably have to be on a love potion to cheat on you. You were walking down the hall and felt someone grab your wrist and pull you into an empty room. You quickly grab your wand and put it against his person's throat. You open your eyes and see it's Fred.
Y- "FRED WHAT THE HELL?" You removed your wand
F- "I just wanted to talk to you.."
Y- "this is how you try to talk to people?"
F- "yes?"
Y- "Bloody hell Fred, what do you want from my life"
F- "I wanted to talk about what happened a few weeks ago"
You sighed and looked at your watch. "5 minutes."
F- "y/n, I didn't know if I were drunk, or if I were on a love potion, but part of me knows that I wouldn't have done that. Angelina was just a friend, I don't know.."
Y- "what happens to the other half?"
F- "BRO WILL YOU JUST LET ME SPEAK"
Y- "OKOK speak Fred🙄"
F- "now, y/n please but forgive me, give me another chance,"
Y- "times up"
F- "I love you y/n l/n"
You just stare at him for a while
Y- "Fred.."
F- "no y/n it's true"
Y- "Fred I'm sorry, but I'm innocent with someone else and, and I can't forgive you for what you did. You hurt me badly."
He just stares at you blankly.
F- "well who's this someone."
Y- "that's none of your business Fred"
You left angrily leaving Fred very miserable.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

George Weasley

You just didn't understand why George would do this. He seemed to really love you even the week when he cheated on you. When you spotted him staring at you, he would just look away quickly looking depressed (damn😔). Deep down you loved George, but you just wanted to move on because you will have a soul mate and maybe George wasn't yours. Thinking about this makes you sad. You wanted him to apologize so you could just jump in his arms. But you were pissed at him and you were unsure if he really did love you and if he really did love that ravenclaw. You were so tired y[u couldn't even focus on your classes that when you got to your dorm you just flopped onto the bed. You decided to go visit George because not onky did you miss seeing his face, you missed his voice and the little things he does you find adorable. You opened the door to find him with the Ravenclaw. You were mad now so you decided to just leave. So he really didn't love her/him. You couldn't believe this man.
G- "y/n. What are you doing here?"
Y- "I was looking for erm.. Fred. I guess he isn't here" You then tried to leave again but failed with George stopping you.
G- "listen, I'm sorry, I get you're mad. It was a mistake at first.
Y- "so why are you with them again? Please explain that to me."
G- "well were erm studying! Yes study buddies."
Y- "pathetic Weasley, I fell for an absolute idiot. And I'm ashamed.
G- "so you won't forgive me?"
Y- "READ THE ROOM GEORGE. OF COURSE I WONT."
G- "well then. Goodbye y/n I love you."
Y- "I lovED you. But you hurt me. Goodbye."
George was very ashamed of himself
RC- "A mistake? Pfff Goodbye George"

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Credits: thehpboyreactions