²⁰ Bellatrix torturing you ( while dating )

Harry potter

Your screams make him hurt more then he ever has before. Fights to get to you and when your screams stop he is even more terrified about what might have happened.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Ron Weasley

Ron tried to find a way to you following your screams and whimpers. When he finally got to you Bellatrix she petrificus totalused him and he was stuck there hearing you cry out in pain unable to do anything about it.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Draco Malfoy

It was too much for him to bare. He tried to keep it together for as long as possible but ultimately couldn't. He bolted over and stupifeyed Bellatrix. He then picked you up and disappeared to a safe place to look after you.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Fred Weasley

" DON'T TOUCH THEM !" Literally begs for them to torture him instead. But Bellatrix saw how much hurting you was hurting him so she just kept going smiling at his cries to you.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

George Weasley

Tries everything to get to you. When he can he just calls to you through tears and is so amd at himself for not being blessed to stop this.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Neville Longbottom

You're screams literally broke him. He had tears streaming down his face in almost as much pain as you were. He struggled to get you and when he couldn't he collapsed on the floor in tears and pain.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Oliver Wood

He fights. Puches anyone and everyone keeping him from you. Takes someone's wand to try and hit Bellatrix but he's shaking so much from rage that he's worried he'll hit you. For that split second when he's distracted by the thought someone grabs him and Knocks him out.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Cedric Diggory

Hearing your screams practically tore him apart. He fought anyone trying to stop him from getting to you until someone finally hit him with a spell that knocked him out.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Tom Riddle

" GET OFF HER ! " Kills Bellatrix. Then goes over to you and holds you to his chest tightly.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Mattheo Riddle

" NO ! " Tries to get to you and call out to you. Uses all his strength until he physically can't fight anymore.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Credits: _l.e.v.i.o.s.a_