¹¹⁶ randomly giving them flowers

—Harry Potter—

You and Harry were walking along the edge of the forbidden forest together, having just visited Hagrid but not quite ready to head back to the castle. He's telling you about a meeting he had with Dumbledore and you can physically feel the stress radiating off of him. Something catches your eyes right past the tree line and duck into the forest to grab it, releasing his hand in the process. "Y/n? Y/n, what are you doing?" He asks worriedly, about to follow you into the forest but you're already returning to him. "Shh, it's alright, haz. You've just been so worked up lately, case in point, so..." He rolls his eyes as you speak but there's a small smile tugging at his lips, "...I picked this for you." It's not much, just a weed really, but a very pretty looking one. "I love flowers," he mumbles, taking it from your hand and inspecting it in the light. He looks over at you for a moment before leaning in and capturing your lips in his. "Thank you, my love"

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

—Ron Weasley—

Ron had invited you to the burrow over that summer, and for the last few days it had been raining so everyone was trapped inside, it was the first sunny afternoon for a while so he steals a basket if food from the kitchen before pulling you outside for a walk through his mother's gardens, all the way down the quidditch pitch and then through the orchard. While you're still in the garde, a bunch of flowers catches your eye and you stop Ron to admire it. He smiles. "I couldn't have been more than three when mum planted that one. I used to think it was the prettiest thing here." "Ron the romantic, hmm?" You smirk. He looks confused. "Huh? I just meant that she planted a red one last spring, the colors are brighter on that one. You wanna go see it?" You looked shocked, breathy laugh and a smirk breaks out in his face this time, "I'm only joking. There's nothing here prettier than you." "I dunno, Ron, you're awfully pretty yourself." "I'm nothing compared to you, though, darling." You reached down and plucked one of the many many flowers off of the bush, tucking it into his hair. "There. Now you are undoubtedly the prettiest thing here." "No, I supposed you're right. Nothing beats me anymore, terribly sorry, love." "S'alright. Flowers die eventually, I'll win back my title."

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

—George Weasley—

George was used to you giving him random objects as gifts at the most random times. He did the same for you, it was a well established part of your relationship, but that didn't stop the blush that spread across his face whenever you gave him something. You were walking in the courtyard together when you noticed a patch of purple flowers that had just bloomed, so you immediately let go of his ahnd to grab him one. He's offended at first, not realizing why you released his hand, but then you came back up with a purple flowers and he smiles. "Becayse purples your favorite," you explain, handing it to him. He can feel the blush spread from his cheeks to the tips of his ears. He tucks it into his hair and refuses to take it out until it's time for him to go to bed, and once both Fred and Lee fall asleep, he gets up and presses the flower with one of his books, checking on it every night until its dry and stores it carefully in a box with all the other things you've spontaneously given him, tucking it between the pages of a book you bought for him to keep it from crumbling apart.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

—Fred Weasley—

You knew Fred was having a rough time lately, midterms were coming up and he didn't want to listen to his mother rant about his low scores through winter break so he was putting a lot more time into studying than he normally would. You could see the toll it was taking on him so when prof. Sprout mentioned something about getting rid of some flowers to make room for new plants, you offered to take some off her hands for her. You collected a variety of different shapes and colors, and brought them back to your dorm where you tied them together to form a crown. Fred knocked on your door shortly after you finished, and the moment he walks through the doorway you gesture for him to lean down. His eyes flutter shut, waiting for you to kiss me like you normally would when he feels something on his head. He hears you giggling and turns around to look at himself in the mirror. The corners of his mouth turned up slowly, until he was laughing with you and pulled you into a sweet kiss. He refused to take the crown off for days unless he was sleeping of showering.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

—Neville Longbottom—

Neville loved to give you flowers. Every time he came back from the greenhouse he had one picked out to hand to you. You decided it was time to make him smile the same way you did so you picked one from the shore of the lake that you thought he'd like. There was nothing magical about it, it was really just a weed, but you thought he saw magic flowers so much he didn't have time to appreciate the ones that just happened to grow on the school grounds. You found him in a corridor, heading to the common room where he thought you'd be, and already had his flower for you. He gave it ot you and you accepted it, but before he could look away you pulled the flower you'd picked put and handed it ot him shyly. He didn't smile at first and your heart dropped. You'd severely miscalculated this gesture, of course he'd hate it, your giving him a weed for Merlin's sake, but then you were pulled into the warmest hug as he whispered his thanks into your ear. He found a little glass to use as a makeshift vase and tried to keep it alive with a spell, which didn't work so when you noticed it's petals starting to dull and fall, you replaced it with a new flower that looked the same and put the charm on it yourself.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

—Cedric Diggory—

You were watching Cedric compete on the first task of the Triwizard tournament. He did very well, but his arm got burned by the dragon and he was being taken care of by madam pomfrey in the healers tent. You immediately pushed through the crowd when he was done, heading towards the tent to meet him and make sure his injuries weren't too severe. On the way over, you noticed a few flowers growing out of the side of the quidditch pitch, and picked a few of them with a smile. When you got to Cedric, his eyes were screwed shut wile pomfrey rubbed a gross smelling ointment into his burn. "You alright, ced?" You asked softly, not wanting to startle him. He nodded with a quiet hum. You laced your fingers together on the hand that pomfrey wasn't working near and used your thumb to rub gentle circles against his skin until she finished and left the two of you alone to check up on fleur who retrieved her egg form the dragon. Cedric opened his eyes and smiled up at you dopily, some potion pomfrey must've given him set6in. "Hey, y/n, baby," he drawled. "Did you see me?" "Course I did, ced," you chuckled. "Here, you did so well I had to get you a present." "Huh?" His eyebrows furrowed until you held the handful of flowers up to him. A grin broke out of his face. "They're pretty!" "I know, just like you." "More like you," he argued. You didn't say anything, knowing that madam pomfrey would have your head if you riled him up too much to get any rest. "Why don't you Kay down until the task is over? I'll wake you up for the final scoring if you fall asleep." "You'll stay?" He confirmed, and you nodded as he laid back against the cot. "I love you." "And I love you, ceddy."

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Credits: ?