³² you wearing their sweater after your breakup

Contains:
Harry
Ron
Fred
George
Neville
Draco
Oliver
Cedric

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

The chosen one ⚡

You were all staying at the burrow for the holidays as you were still friends with the weasleys. You walked downstairs to help prepare dinner with one of Harry's sweaters on, straight away he noticed it was his. Once you started helping he came up beside you

- 'you still wear my jumpers?'

- 'oh yeah, you can have it back if you want'

- 'no keep it, it looks nice on you'

He smiled at you then walked away to finish with dinner but after he went straight to Ron and Hermione to talk about it.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Won won 🍗

You were all still a big friend group (Ron, Harry, Hermione, you, Luna, ginny, Neville, Fred, George) and we're all studying in the library together. Ron noticed you were wearing his sweater but didn't want to say anything because he thought he would mess everything up even more. He still missed you and liked seeing you in his clothes because it made him remember you guys.

- 'your uh, wearing my sweater'

- 'Yeah I realized, you need it?'

- 'no of course not, you have it'

You were still pissed at ron for whatever reason you guys broke up and didn't feel like talking to him but when you saw him covering his face you felt sort of bad.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

The weasle twins 🧪

*common room hangouts*

Fred: you came downstairs with Hermione and ginny to play wizards chess with some of your friends, you didn't realize Fred and George would be there too so you just threw on Fred's jumper and some sweatpants. It was your turn to play against Fred so naturally you needed to win.

- 'nice jumper y/n'
*he winked jokingly*

You rolled your eyes and reached for the bottom of it to take it off when he placed his hand on top of yours.

- 'keep it on it looks good'

He was a little upset that you were going to take it off but you didn't do anything about it until you alk went up to bed and saw him wiping his eyes.

George: you walked downstairs with ginny to come and relax with a couple if your friends in the common room only to be met with the twins. Fred welcomed you but George didn't say anything until after he noticed you wearing his sweater.

- 'that sweater looks familiar'

- 'Yeah I actually came down to give it to you'

- 'Well I came down to tell you to keep it'

Obviously you didn't plan in giving it back but you also didn't plan on seeing George down here so that's why you wore it. You thought it was a little stupid that he wanted you to still wear it even after you broke up but you knew it was because he still missed you

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Nev 🌱

You and Neville broke up on good terms as you decided it would be better to just be friends. You still both liked each other it just wasn't really working out. So on one of your free periods you went out for a walk down to the greenhouse to see him.

- 'hey uh Neville, did you want your stuff back, like your sweaters?'

He looked a bit sad at your question almost as if he wished you didn't ask it.

- 'oh you can keep them if you like, they look nice on you'

He fake smiled then walked to you and hugged you tightly

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Ferret boy 🐁

You and Draco broke up about a week ago because of something he did to you, he still missed you a lot and regretted what he did and still apologizes hoping you would forgive him but it never works. You were in the great hall about to have breakfast (it was the weekend so any clothes) and you had his sweater on.

- 'my clothes still look good on you'

- 'I know, you can have it back come grab your other stuff from my dorm later'

- 'oh'

After you hand him the sweater you see him walk out of the hall with Blaise so no one sees him. He turned around to look at you one more time with tears in his eyes.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Ollie 🧹

You were still on the quidditch team with Oliver but tried your best to keep your interactions to a minimum but when you walked out to the field with a noticeably large quidditch sweater on he realized who's it was. (Oliver definitely has way more than one quidditch sweater).

- 'oh, you still wear my clothes'

- 'Yeah it's comfy, I'm guessing you want it back?'

- 'no, I want you to keep it, I've got a heap'

He smiled at you and walked off to catch up with Fred and George who made fun of him the whole practice.

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

Golden boy 🌙

Cedric was in the courtyard with his friends talking to Harry about something so you decided to come up behind Harry to scare him.

- 'I thought you got rid of my clothes?'

- 'no why would I, they look good on me'

Cedric smiled and laughed awkwardly with Harry while scratching the back of his neck. He walked off back to his friends and Harry burst out laughing

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Credits: hpreaction