¹ Tom Riddle

Tom and you were sitting under a tree, holding hands. It was quite unusual that he held your hand. But since you were his only friend, he always let you hold it. He had been thinking about you intentionally for the past few months. He doesn't know why. Suddenly, he caught himself staring at you, admiring your beautiful eyes and listening to your sweet and calming voice. "What am i doing? Why am i Suddenly wrapped around her finger? What is this? Is this love? Does love actually exist?" Questions ran throughout his brain.

You continued talking about but Suddenly "I love you". You took a glance at him, but as your mouth opened so you can say something, you were taken back again. His lips attached onyo yours, him pulling you on his lap and holding your face in his hands, a sweet and passionate kiss forming  in between your lips. As he held your face in one, his other hand slowly  traveled up and down your body, tickling you and sending butterflies  to your stomach. The hand stopped at your waist, firmly grabbing it and rubbing it. His tongue  managed its way in your mouth, now lovingly making out with you.

"I love you too" you said, once the both of you pulled away.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Credits: hogwartsrejects3