1- The encounter

──────────────────────────

THE HALLS WERE QUIET AND THE TIME PASSED WHEN THE SISTERS WERE WAITING FOR THE VISITORS.

Indeed, it was a Jedi and a Padawan. Evelyn couldn't understand why Padmé needed another two boys to protect her.

"I just don't understand. Why do you need other protectors when you have me?" Evelyn wondered with her brows slightly knitted as she watched her sister order her things around in her room.

"I don't know. You know what's been lately happening to me, Eve. Someone is trying to get me killed and you've been protecting me ever since that but who knows how worse it could get. You're still with me, so it doesn't matter." Padmé reassured as she stood up from her bed.

Evelyn that was biting on her lip, released it and looked out the window in thought. Maybe she was right. Who knew how worse it would've get.

"What's wrong? You've been stressed out lately." Her sister questioned as the two walked out to the living room and to the window.

Padmé was right, Evelyn was so stressed out that she hadn't gotten a sleep ever since the nightmares she'd been having.

It was about Anakin.

She slowly smiled. She still didn't forgot about him. But then it slowly faded when Evelyn remembered that she's still not going to remember if she will encounter him ever again.

"Eve?" Evelyn snapped out of her thoughts and turned to look at Padmé's suspicious face. "You okay?"

Evelyn nodded. "Yeah, just haven't gotten any sleep. That's all."

"Well, maybe you should get some sleep now, since we got two other Jedi's to protect me." Padmé said but Evelyn only smiled at that weakly.

"I can't do that." She softly said as Padmé playfully glared at her.

"Why not?"

Evelyn was about to respond but then Jar Jar's joyful voice interrupted. "Obi? Obi! Mesa so smiled to seein yousa!"

Then, a soft hand touched her shoulder making Evelyn turn her head to see her Master. "Master Darksword." She bowed her head.

"How is it going, dear?" Sirra asked her Padawan that lined her lips.

"A Jedi and a Padawan are on the way. We will discuss this now." Evelyn said as Sirra nodded.