2- Who hired her?

──────────────────────────

IT WAS AFTERNOON LATER THAT DAY, WHEN EVELYN HAD WALKED OUT OF PADMÉ'S ROOM JUST TO SEE ANAKIN BY THE LIVING ROOM.

She hesitated before giving in and slowly stepping forward. He faced the window and Evelyn just wanted to disappear again.

"Thought I would never see you again." He spoke up when she stopped and stared at him.

Evelyn took the chance to inhale before she began. "Here i am."

Anakin slowly smiled at those words as he turned around to look at her. "I marked your words before you left."

'Sure. Sure you will.'

"And I thought I was never going to see you again. Even though you said it like you were sure about it and had no problem by leaving after." Anakin said.

"To be honest, I also thought that I will never see you again. I started having dreams when we met and took that as a sign and still never knew when I was going to see you again." Evelyn told him.

Anakin went silent as he slowly grinned and tried to posture himself. "You dreamed about me?"

Evelyn nodded slightly as his little grin was still playing on his lips as the two were left staring at each other.

"Captain Typho has more than enough men downstairs." Obi-Wan walked in. "No assassin would try that way." Obi-Wan said as Anakin stepped towards him. "Any activity up here?"

"Quiet as a tomb." Anakin said. "I don't like just waiting here for something to happen to her." Something beeped by Obi-Wan's hands as Anakin looked down at it. "What's going on? Ah, she covered the cameras." Anakin said as he scoffed. "I don't think she liked me watching her."

"What is she thinking?" Obi-Wan walked towards the direction of the halls but stopped mid.

"Actually, I did her a favor to not put the cameras in her room. She didn't feel comfortable." Evelyn said as Anakin frowned.

"Great. Now we're left with nothing but waiting here for something to happen." Anakin disappointed said when Evelyn's heart picked up.

"Relax Anakin. That's her sister. She knows way better." Obi-Wan reassured his Padawan.

"She programmed R2 to warn us if there is an intruder." Evelyn said.

"There are many other ways to kill a Senator." Obi-Wan said.

"We know, but we also want to catch this assassin, don't we, Master?" Anakin joined in.