11- Night talk

──────────────────────────

HAVING TALKED TO ANAKIN WAS GOOD BUT IT WAS STILL VERY TENSE AND A BIT AWKWARD BETWEEN THEM.

And since they had to be teaming up together again, it was going to be a wondering moment for them to guess how it's going to be like.

In the same moment, Evelyn was sitting at Anakin's bed as she was leaned a bit back with her hand still on her wound and the other holding weight by the mattress.

Anakin was coming over with a little medic bottle and a cream with bandage. Evelyn sighed in exhaustion when she realized that, that bottle of liquid was going to burn her wound. And she hated burns.

Anakin sat next to her and gently removed her hand from the wound as he checked it. It was still bleeding.

He exhaled at that sight and gave her a quick look before focusing and taking the bottle of liquid to lift it above her wound. "It's gonna burn so just hold onto me." He warned.

Just as he poured it slowly down, Evelyn grunted in pain and gripped so hard on Anakin's hand that was leaving it loosened for her in case.

He dropped the bottle down and grabbed the cream and put it on his finger as he gently smeared it on her wound. Evelyn was trying her best not to move.

He put the cream away and now grabbed the bandage as he wrapped it on her wound as he was now done with it.

Evelyn lowered her black tank top back down as she sighed and leaned forward to rest her arms on her knees.

It was so silent that Evelyn was beginning to feel watched. It made her uncomfortable so she slowly turned her head to the side to see those ocean blue eyes that she seriously had missed.

But in the moment, the way he was looking into her eyes, completely silent and still made her notice how dark his eyes went.

Evelyn silently gulped and dragged her eyes down before they went up again. She didn't know what to say or to do.

"Thank you."

Anakin that stared at her, straight came to asking. "For what."

"For helping me. That's what we always did." Evelyn gave him one last look before looking down and playing with her fingers.

He didn't tear his eyes off her the whole time as he examined her. "How come I couldn't hear anything from you from the past five months?"