3- Hiding plan

──────────────────────────

OBI-WAN, ANAKIN AND EVELYN WERE AT THE COUNCIL MEETING, DISCUSSING WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WITH THE JEDI'S.

"Track down this bounty hunter you must, Obi-Wan." Master Yoda said.

"Most importantly find out who he's working for." Master Windu added.

"What about Senator Amidala?" Obi-Wan asked. That was the most important question. "I know that she has Evelyn but due to these bigger problems, she will still need protection."

"Handle that your Padawan will." Master Yoda said.

"Anakin, escort the Senator back to her home planet of Naboo. Evelyn you know the way." Master Windu said. "She'll be safe there. And don't use registered transport. Travel as refugees." Master Windu demanded.

"As the leader of the opposition, it will be very difficult to get Senator Amidala to leave the capital." Anakin said.

"Until caught this killer is, our judgment she must respect." Master Yoda said as he hummed.

"Anakin, Evelyn, go to the Senate and ask Chancellor Palpatine to speak with her about this matter." Master Windu commanded as the three bowed and left the council.

═════ ◈ ═════

"I will talk with her. Senator Amidala will not refuse an executive order." Chancellor Palpatine told them. "I know her well enough to assure you of that."

"Thank you. Your excellency." Anakin gently spoke.

"And so, they've finally given you two an assignment." Palpatine began and Anakin nodded. "Your patience has paid off."

"Your guidance more than my patience." Anakin said.

Palpatine stepped forward as the two followed him. "You don't need guidance, Anakin. Both of you. In time, you will learn to trust your feelings. Then you will be invincible." That made the black haired girl look at him. "I have said it many times: 'You are the most gifted Jedi I have ever met'."

"Thank you, Your Excellency."

"And you Evelyn, the most beautiful one to become a Jedi. Don't lose your sparkle, young one." Evelyn smiled at that.

"Thank you, Your Excellency."

"I see you becoming the greatest of all the Jedi, even more powerful than Master Yoda." Evelyn slightly knitted her brows at that but brushed it away.