12- A vision

──────────────────────────

LATER THAT NIGHT, ANAKIN AND EVELYN WERE BOTH LAID IN BED AND SLEEPING.

But the moment Evelyn had woken up, she slowly turned her head to not feel a presence beside her.

Anakin was out of bed, so she decided to get up with her silk white sleeping dress that she had on and walked out of the bedroom past the hall.

When she got to the living room, where all the glass windows were showing the dark city of Coruscant, she saw him standing there leaned against the arm of the couch, staring out the city.

She started walking towards him as he had already sensed her presence but still didn't budge to look at her. She had her brows knitted and rubbed his back. "What's bothering you?"

Anakin turned his head to her to gaze into her eyes and dragged his eyes suddenly down to which she guessed her belly.

He sighed as his hand touched her belly gently. "What are you doing?" She whispered.

Anakin sighed again as he didn't dared to look up to her. "I have something for you." He took off his necklace and passed it to her. "I gave it to Padmé when I met her but now I feel like it's yours."

She took it but still didn't look away from him. "How long is it gonna take for us to be honest with each other?"

He looked away, giving up. "It was a dream."

"Bad?" She guessed.

"Like the ones I used to have about my mother, just before she died." He replied, crossing his arms.

"And?"

He turned his head back to look at her. "And it was about you." He looked away again.

Evelyn watched him as she rubbed his back again. "Tell me."

"It was only a dream." Anakin tried to reassure her as he pushed himself from the couch and walked a couple inches away from her, his back being showed.

Evelyn just stared at the back of his head as she was getting worried. He turned halfway around to look at her and so on, she knew that he was going to say it.

"You die in childbirth."

Evelyn suddenly didn't know how to breath anymore as her eyes widened. What? Where was he going with that?