15- The end of an era

──────────────────────────

EVELYN WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM WHEN SHE HAD A GUEST WHICH WAS OBI-WAN.

She was lucky that her belly was still small enough to hide it, but he needed to know since they both knew what they were going to talk about.

"When was the last time you saw him?" He asked her.

She walked past him. "Yesterday."

"And do you know where he is now?" Evelyn was getting unsafe with all these questions as she was nervous enough.

"No." She lied.

"Evelyn, I need your help." Obi-Wan pleased. "He is in grave danger."

"From the Sith?" Evelyn turned to him. She knew it already but still she didn't want Abakin to be in danger.

"From himself. Evelyn, Anakin has turned to the dark side." Obi-Wan said. And Evelyn couldn't deny it anymore.

"Even though I hate hearing these words... you're right." She nodded and looked down. "I sensed it long ago. Ever since I felt these fears and worries he's been having. Said all." Obi-Wan watched her with sorrow as he walked past her.

"I have seen a— a security hologram... of him..." He hesitated and Evelyn's heart picked up. "killing younglings."

Evelyn's expression was full of shock and disbelief but also anger. "Obi-Wan... what are you talking about?"

Obi-Wan turned to her. "He was deceived by a lie. We all were. It appears that the Chancellor is behind everything, including the war." He stepped towards her. "Palpatine is the Sith lord we've been looking for. After the death of Count Dooku, Anakin became his new apprentice."

Evelyn blinked as she looked away in disbelief after what she just heard. She couldn't take it and it was getting too much for her. It was even worse hearing news than from sensing it.

She turned and walked to sit down the couch. "Obi-Wan... I seriously don't want to believe you. I— I can't. What is happening?" She breathed in worry as he sat next to her.

"Evelyn." He stared at her. "I must find him."

She turned her head to him in worry. "You're going to kill him, aren't you?"

"He has become a very great threat." She couldn't say anything to that as she stared off to the far. Obi-Wan stood up and walked to the window as he slowly turned to Evelyn again. "Anakin is the father, isn't he?"