14- Bad senses

──────────────────────────

"I SENSE FEAR, WORRIES AND MANY OTHER HORRIBLE FEELINGS. I'M WORRIED ABOUT HIM." EVELYN AND SIRRA WERE WALKING DOWN THE HALLS.

"Has there been any information about the Chancellor?" Sirra asked in wonder.

Evelyn shrugged. "All I know is that he seems stressed. And that by being manipulated by Palpatine."

Sirra sighed with worry drawing over her face. "We have to do something before he could turn out bad. I think Palpatine is a part of the dark side. And Anakin isn't hearing any Patience by not being part of the Jedi's in the Council. He wants to be a Master without patience. That's—"

"That's why he wants more." Evelyn finished in realization.

Sirra nodded with a sigh and pursed her lips. "You better do something."

Evelyn placed a hand on her belly as she remembered the baby even. Sirra noticed it and sadly smiled. "He doesn't want his nightmares to come true. That's also why he's being like this. That's also why he wants more, like you said."

Evelyn nodded and closed her eyes. "It's still not okay, though. He knows how to be far more different from that, Sirra. He was actually never this stressed."

Sirra nodded as she watched Evelyn with a look of thoughts. "Make sure you rest and let what happens to be controlled, young one. I'm luckily the only Jedi that you can fully trust. Because I've known you since you were little. I know your life story, Evelyn. I got your back too. Anakin's not alone on this one."

She was right.

At least, Evelyn had her Master that was forceful enough to be there for her and protect her with all her powers.

And it was not going to miss.

═════ ◈ ═════

The sun was setting and all Evelyn did was sitting in the couch and staring off in the ground as thoughts were filling around her head.

She stood up and walked over to the window as she stared out the city. Evelyn suddenly senses from afar that she could feel his emotions just by staring from the window by another building too. She couldn't see him but she could feel his emotions just like he could at the moment.

Her heart broke in pieces when she sensed his cries and the tears that he was spilling out. He was lost. He was too much stressed and she wished she could fix it.

But being also pregnant was even harder for her to go through a lot of things.

That's when she lost contact to him which meant he walked away from the window to deal with himself now.