10- Accomplished day

──────────────────────────

THE SHIP WAS AN UNEASY FEELING FOR EVELYN TO SNEAK AROUND JUST TO SAVE TWO OF THE JEDI'S SHE ONCE WORKED WITH.

Getting caught and handcuffed and surrounded by many droids wasn't a plan B for them either, so why not help and join?

Master Sirra had luckily informed Evelyn about Obi-Wan and Anakin being out in the galaxy and had gotten to the ship which was owned by General Grievous. The one she couldn't stand.

Just as she looked around and sneaked over by the halls, she finally found the door to the main room. As in —Anakin and Obi-Wan are in there—. She did not forget about Palpatine.

She waited as the droids were walking in after the Jedi's entered so she took the chance to quickly and in the quietest way to sneak in and hide behind the corner of the entrance.

"Ah, yes. The negotiator." Master Grievous spoke as he saw the three walking by to face him. "General Kenobi. We've been waiting for you. That wasn't much of a rescue."

He snatched the lightsaber from his droid that defensively replied with a 'You're welcome'.

"And—" He coughed pointing to the long-haired. "Anakin Skywalker. I was expecting someone with your reputation to be a little... older." He stepped closer to him.

Anakin shifted on his foot as he moved his head, from the side, to face the —droid looking— male. "General Grievous. You're shorter than I expected." He grinned.

Evelyn slowly had to crack a smile at that. How she adored that man.

Grievous coughed. "Jedi Scum."

"We have a job to do, Anakin. Try not to upset him." Obi-Wan sarcastically said.

"Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection." Grievous said. That's when Evelyn appeared and pulled her lightsaber out that flashed white as everyone's attention was on her. "Evelyn Amidala. Do not make me turn you out to be the second dead sister."

Evelyn pressed her tongue against the side of her teeth at that and scoffed. "Not this time." She said, tilting her head.

That's when Anakin realized. "R2."

R2 beeped as lightning stroke around the droids as it had the force to hallucinate the lightsaber back to Obi-Wan that sliced the chains off while Anakin turned around to free himself by Obi-Wan slicing his chains off as Anakin turned and got his Lightsaber also.