13- Nothing good

──────────────────────────

AFTER THE MEETING IN THE COUNCIL, EVELYN WAS IN MANY THOUGHTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT ANAKIN, ONLY.

About him being so close to Palpatine that a somewhat —bad aura— was in recognition to her if she was to see Palpatine or even talk to that man.

And Evelyn knew that Anakin was meeting him again when he wasn't even in the council as well. 'Cause Obi-Wan and Evelyn had met him in the hallways next by the outdoors.

"You're gonna need me on this one, Master." Anakin said.

"Oh, I agree." Obi-Wan said. "However it may turn out just to be a wild bantha chase."

"Master." They stopped walking and faced each other. "I've disappointed you. Uh, I haven't been very appreciative of your training." I've been arrogant, and I apologize. I've just been so frustrated with the council."

Obi-Wan smiled in return. "You are strong and wise, Anakin, and I am very proud of you. I have trained you since you were a small boy. I have taught you everything I know. And you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be." Anakin grinned at that and looked down. "But he patient, Anakin. It will not be long before the council makes you a Jedi master." He grinned which Anakin returned with nods as Obi-Wan turned to take a leave.

But before he reached the ship, Anakin stopped him. "Obi-Wan." The bearded-man turned to look at him. "May the force be with you."

"Goodbye, old friend." He nodded to Evelyn. "Goodbye Evelyn. May the force be with you." Obi-Wan replied and turned to finally leave.

But when Anakin looked down with that grin still on his face, it suddenly faded as he looked up and looked at Evelyn then back to Obi-Wan with a look that looked like bad news.

"I know that you're hiding something, Ani." Evelyn began and crossed her arms.

He just sighed and didn't even dare to look at her. It was beginning to frustrate Evelyn that he's suddenly being close with someone and hiding things from everyone. It could only mean bad things.

"I do not like the idea of you and Palpatine being so close." Anakin rolled his eyes and looked around before turning to her.

"Why does it even matter? He's far more intelligent than Obi-Wan. He's a dear friend, Evie." He rambled.

"You think I'm buying that?" The two shared a look at that which was a difference. Evelyn's was a warning one and Anakin's an annoyed and nervous one. "Let's get back to our dorm."