8- War of clones

──────────────────────────

ANAKIN AND EVELYN WERE ON A CARRIAGE, HANDCUFFS ON THEIR WRISTS, WAITING FOR WAR TO HAPPEN WITH ALL THE VIEWERS WAITING OUTSIDE.

They were waiting and doing nothing else as they shared some looks. Evelyn was the one to be next to Anakin.

Evelyn didn't care about the presence. She began thinking that, he that was maybe the last day of living.

Maybe the last time seeing her sister.

Until most important, Evelyn came to a mind where she thought that she could expose her feelings to him. What if he would die?

"Don't be afraid."

Evelyn looked up to meet those blue eyes staring right back at hers. "I'm not afraid of dying. I've been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life."

Anakin frowned slightly. "What are you talking about?"

Evelyn hesitated but just finally did it. "I love you."

Anakin's face went shock as he blinked. "You love me?" He asked before looking down as his face went hard. "I thought that we had decided not to fall in love," He looked back up to her. "that we would be forced to live a lie... and it would destroy our lives."

"I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway. I've been thinking of telling you that in case we die. That's it." Evelyn explained as the two were left in each other's eyes until Evelyn slowly leaned in. "I have always... loved you. And if we still manage to be alive, nothing will happen. That's why it's best to choose my sister since it'll be less than choosing a Jedi partner. But just know that in the end of the day, this must happen if we deny everything."

That's when both slowly leaned closer as their lips touched softly and didn't pull away, ignoring the rider hopping on and making a signal to go.

Evelyn on her honesty, didn't want to release her lips on his because it felt so comfortable and soft that she could kiss those beautiful lips for a whole day.

The two slowly pulled away when the sun touched them and looked out. Loud cheering were heard as a millions of those creatures watched them all around.

When they hopped off, Evelyn was already being lead to those long stones and was stood in front of one by those.

Just as Anakin was next, Obi-Wan began. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd got my message."