💜PHOBIA💜

Namjoon pov

It's currently 6 in the evening everyone is doing their own work in their room as it is Sunday today. Some are watching movies some are playing games some are scrolling through their phone and here me the great Namjoon is reading a book which i love.

I was reading when suddenly i remembered that i have to do some mafia work. I looked here and there to fine my laptop but it was no where to be seen.

I checked in the cupboard but it was not there. I searched the whole room but i didn't find it. I was thinking that where i have kept it. Then it clicked me i was working on my laptop while i was sitting in the living room.

I thought it would be there so i went to the living room. I went to the living room to see that the laptop was there kept on the table. I mentally face plamed my self for forgetting my own things.

I sat there on the sofa and started to do my work after 5 mins Jin hyung came down.

Jin: what are you doing Namjoon

Namjoon: nothing hyung just some mafia work

Jin: want help

Namjoon: Ani I'll do it

Jin: hmm i am going to make some coffee for myself you want some

Namjoon: sure.

Jin: ok I'll get it

He went towards the kitchen and i again started to do my work. After 5 mins he came back with 2 coffee mugs and sat beside me

Jin: here *giving the coffee mug*

Namjoon: thanx hyung

Jin: mention not. Btw Namjoon what do you think about y/n

I looked up from my laptop and looked at Jin hyung

Namjoon: what do you mean hyung

Jin: look before she came in our family everything was so different we all were cold and known as heartless mafias. We barely used to talk to people it was only between us brothers. We never liked someone in our family. It's was just us only us and dad. But after princess came in our life everything changed not just she changed us she even changed our surroundings we are always happy when she is around. We always like to bicker with her and play with her. She so sweet and caring do you think we deserve her. Do you think this cruel world deserve a golden gem like her?

Namjoon: i also always think this hyung. What is a girl like her doing in this cruel world when people only think about themselves. We all know what happened in she past. She told as almost everything which she went through in her life. She suffered too much hyung. It's too much pain and struggle for a pure and kind hearted soul like her. She deserves way better in this world. Even after everything that happened to her she never gave up she always cares about others first and then about herself. This world is too selfish to see that there are some people who suffer.

Jin: you know whenever i think about her past there is a quote which always comes in my mind

Namjoon: what is it hyung

Jin: the kindest heart suffers the most

Namjoon: ture. But let's change it now let's give princess all the happiness in the world and give her what she deserves.

Jin: right.

We were silent for a moment thinking about y/n. We drank our coffee and decided to go to our rooms.