💜BOYFRIEND💜

Y/n pov

I am right now getting ready for University. Yeah i started to go to the university a week back. It's been a month since me and enwoo are dating and no one as any problem with it. Even dad is happy with us.

The black knights still don't know that me and enwoo are in a relationship. We didn't met them since one and a half month as they went to New York for some mission.

Today the black knights are coming back and i am too excited to see their reactions hehehe. Everyone in the university knows that me and enwoo are dating.

I went downstairs and sat down with everyone to have breakfast.

BTS & enwoo: good morning princess/babe

Y/n: good morning oppa. Good morning ennu

I call him ennu cuz i found that name pretty cute. Then i sat beside ennu and jungkook.

We were eating are food quitely when Jungkook took a piece of nugget from my plate.

Y/n: ya!! That's mine

Jungkook: not anymore now it's mine

Y/n: oppa look at Jungkook he took my nugget.

Jin: kook! *Stern*

Yoongi: give it back to her why do you keep troubling her huh?

Jungkook: but first why don't you ask her what she did yesterday huh

Hobi: what did you do

He said looking at me.

Y/n: i-i didn't do anything

Jungkook: oh really then who was the one who stole my favourite hoodie yesterday huh?

Y/n: that was just a hoodie ok you don't have to make a big fuss out of it.

Jungkook: that was not just a hoodie it was my 'favourite' hoodie

Y/n: so what

Namjoon: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU

We both closed are mouths.

Namjoon: Jungkook give her nugget back to her and y/n give him back his hoodie ok

Y/n & Jungkook: ok

We both glared at each other started eating again.

We ate our breakfast and went to the university. The hyung line went in one car, the maknae line and ennu went in the other car and well me i have my bike which Yoongi oppa gifted me.

I reached the university before them and as always my brothers fangirls are waiting for them to come.

That's when i saw black knights coming out of their car. I went and hugged oldie and he suddenly got startled by my action.

Y/n: i missed you oldie

Seojoon: missed you too ginger

Felix: you didn't miss us nonna

Y/n: ofc i did.

I hugged all of them one by one.

Y/n: i have a good news for you guys

Soobin: what is it y/niee

I looked here and there and saw enwoo entering inside the university with oppa's.

Y/n: well i have a boyfriend

Black knights: you have a what!!!!

Y/n: b-boyfriend.