💜 KIDNAPPED PT-1💜

A/n pov

Y/n wake up in an unknown room which was all white with no visible door in it. She looked here and there to see if she knows where is she. But the room was pitch white

 But the room was pitch white

Y/n: where am I ?

She said to her self. That's when she felt a presence behind her. She looked back to see a man wearing all black clothes and a mask was standing behind her.

She looked here and there to see from where the man came inside the room but she didn't see any door. He started coming towards her where as she was backing off.

Her back hit the wall behind her.

Y/n: who are u and why am I here?

She tried to say it in a confident way not to show her inner scared self. The man didn't say anything, he just kept and tray infront of her.

She looked at the tray and there was a slice of bread and a glass of milk. She looked up to see that the masked man was no where to be found.

Y/n: huh? Where did he go

She mumbled to herself. She was fucking hungry as she didn't anything since yesterday and even at the party she wasn't able to eat anything.  So she ate the slice of bread and drank the glass of water.

She went in a  corner and sat there hugging her knees.

Y/n: oppa save me!! I don't want to be here

She said to herself. Then she heard a voice

??: Missing your brothers huh?

She looked here and there but found no one.

??: Don't look for me you won't be able to see me

Y/n: who are you and why am I here

She tried to say in a confident way to hide her scared self.

??: Doesn't matter who i am. I just want to destroy your fucking brothers

Y/n: DON'T YOU DARE BAD MOUTH ABOUT MY BROTHERS *angry*

??: Looks like i made you angry huh? Aww i love the way you care about those bastards

Y/n: YOU MF YOU DON'T HAVE GUTS TO DIRECTLY GO INFRONT OF MY BROTHERS THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HIDING LIKE A COWARD. COME AND FACE ME IF YOU HAVE GUTS. *angry*