💜REGRET💜

A/n pov

Y/n woke up and looked at the clock to see it was 7 in the morning. She lazily got up and went to the washroom to take a bath.

She got ready and  went downstairs to see all her brothers sitting on the dining table waiting for her. She looked towards Jungkook he had red puffy eyes.

Y/n(in mind): Did he cry? Well why do i care.

Y/n: good morning

BTS : good morning

She saw that there was a seat between Yoongi  and jungkook and the other one was between Jin and Namjoon.

She usually sits between Yoongi and jungkook but today she sat between Jin  and Namjoon . She looked towards Jungkook he was sad that she didn't say near him.

They  started to eat their food quitely on one uttered a word. Soon after finishing their breakfast everyone went to the living room.

It was only y/n and jungkook sitting there.

Jungkook: y/n....

She ignored him

Jungkook: y/n listen i am really-

She got up and went from there as she had finished her food.

Jungkook (in mind): i think i deserve it but I'll try my best to make her forgive me.

Y/n went to the living room followed by a sad Jungkook.

Y/n: let's go oppa

They all nodded and went to the lemo. Y/n's hand is still healing so BTS don't allow her to drive her bike. Y/n was the last one to get in the lemo. She saw there was only one seat left beside Jungkook.

She sighed and went inside and sat beside him. He was about to speak but she wore her earphones. He sighed.

They reached the university. Y/n and jungkook started to walk towards their class as they have same class but y/n was stopped by luke.

Luke: hello

Y/n removed her earphones seeing luke infront of her

Y/n: hello Luke

Luke: here's your book

He said giving her the book. She took it.

Y/n: thanks but i think kris is the one who should give me

Luke: yeah but hyung is not well so he didn't come to university today and he told me to give this to you

Y/n: oh i see. You study in this university?

Luke: yes i am one year junior then you

Y/n: you have Felix and hyunjin in your class?

Luke: yeah there are in my class only.

Y/n: ohh

Luke: well noona I'll go i have class

Jungkook: nonna?

Luke: yes she is elder than me so nonna

Y/n: bye have a nice day

Luke: bye nonna.

He left. Y/n also started to walk to her class leaving Jungkook who is more and more sinking into guilt.

[TIME SKIP (UNIVERSITY LUNCH BREAK)]