💜COME BACK💜

A/n pov

TIME SKIP 1 YEAR LATER

It's been 1 yr since y/n left the Kim mansion. 1 yr since the Kim mansion has been joyful, 1 yr since BTS and Enwoo saw their sister/girlfriend, 1yr since they talked nicely with someone except themselves.

BTS and Enwoo have been cold to everyone but they talk normally to eachother. About the black knights, when they got to know about this they were really angry on the four of them.

They all had completed their university and BTS were handling their dad's company and enwoo took over his dad company which was losing its position.

He made the company successful and it almost the third rank company in the world.

They didn't even want to eat their food without knowing that their y/n is safe or not but they have to as their dad confirmed that she was all ok and is doing good.

They all begged their dad to tell them that where is she but he didn't utter a word in front of them as he had promised his cupcake that he won't tell them.

But today was going to be a different day for them today their sister/girlfriend is going to give them the biggest suprise of their lives. You are right she is goona go to the Kim mansion finnally after a whole year.

Right now y/n is sitting in the plane drinking the cup of coffee in her hand heading towards Korea.

Y/n: hope they all are doing good.

She said to herself and took another sip of her coffee.

Y/n: i am too excited to see their reaction after seeing me

She said to herself again. Soon the flight attendant said they are about to land in Korea.

After landing in Korea y/n took her luggage and went to the taxi. She sat in the taxi and headed towards the Kim mansion.

As soon as the she reached there the guards were shocked.

Guard: m-mam!?

She smiled at them

Y/n: shh don't tell them ok

They nodded.

Guard 2:  it's good to see you back miss y/n

Y/n: good to see you all too

Guard: mam give it here I'll take your luggage

She smiled and and gave him the luggage. She went inside. She took out the key which she had with her all the time. She opened the main door with the help of the key.

She slowly went inside. She told the guard to keep the luggage there and go. He did as she said.

She went in the living room and saw hyung line sitting on the sofa back facing her.

She went and stood behind them so they won't notice her. She heard them.

Hobi: when will princess come back i am missing her so fucking much

Namjoon: how will we know hyung she didn't even tell us when she will come back.

Yoongi: the whole year has been like a hell without her

Jin: true i also miss her so very much

Y/n: then why don't you call your princess huh?

Namjoon: nice idea but-

He stopped when he realised who's voice it was. They all turned around to see their princess standing there with a beautiful smile on her face. 

They all ran to her and hugged her tightly.