💜MISSION PT-2💜

Y/n pov.

That mf mr.song took me with him to his car. In the whole ride he was busy giving me his cheep pick up lines. I wanted to punch him so bad but i controlled myself. Soon we reached his mansion. It was big but ofc not bigger than ours.

I already told Yoongi oppa to hack all the CCTV cameras of the mansion cuz he will get to know the location as soon as I reach here but i need to wait until he hacks this place and tells me where the pendrive is kept.

We both entered the mansion and he guided me to his room. I was following him from behind. After entering his room i became nervous. I need to find some time for oppa to hack.

Y/n: shall we have a drink first.

Mr.song: sure we have the whole night left

He pulled me closer to him but i tried to keep some distance.

Mr.song: I'll be back from the washroom till then prepare the drinks and even yourself

He said with lust. He went inside the washroom. I quickly poured one glass of wine and the other of water. I added red food colouring in the glass of water. I then added sleeping drugs in the glass of wine.

Y/n: oppa hurry up *whisper*

I said in the earpiece.

Yoongi: give me a minute. *Earpiece*

Then mr.song came out of the washroom.

Mr.song: ready?

Y/n: first this

I gave him the glass of wine.

Yoongi: done!!

I heard him in the earpiece. Mr.song took the wine glass from my hand. I also took the glass of water and drank a sip.

Mr.song drank the glass of wine in one go and started to come closer to me as i was backing off.

Soon he fell down unconscious on the floor

Y/n: phew!! That was close.

I said to myself.

Y/n: oppa tell me where is the pendrive.

Yoongi: it's on the second floor third room. It's kept on the table i can see it.  *earpiece*

Y/n: ok

I slowly walked out of the room and checked if there are any guards further or not. After confirming that there is no one i slowly went to the stairs and went on the second floor.

Then i went near the third room. I twisted the door knob but it was locked. It had a password system on it.

Y/n: oppa it's locked. Can you hack it

Yoongi: I'll try. Gimme some time

Y/n: faster !!

Then the door suddenly clicked open.

Yoongi: done!

Y/n: thanks

I went inside and looked around. It's was a office cabin. I went near the table and took the pendrive which was kept there.

Y/n: got it!!

Namjoon: y/n now come out as soon as possible

Y/n: i am coming

??: What's so hurry huh

Shit!!

I turned around to see mr.song standing there.