IMPORTANT

Hello guys it's me your author

It's not an update but i want to tell you all smth very important. There was a girl who sent food to Jungkook's home if you guys know it's ok but if you don't know then let me tell you she sent food at jk's house then jk said on wevers that don't do this he won't eat the food sent by anyone.

That was ok but after that she posted smth not Instagram that was too toxic of her. She said that she was sad that Jungkook didn't accept her food and she even said that she wants to kill jk like what the fuck is this behaviour.

She is ruining army's reputation like that. She even got sooo much hate far that. How can someone think so low. Many armies sent letter to hybe to take necessary action on this toxic girl.

I don't have an insta account but i checked it from my mom's account she is really a toxic army. Even after getting soo much hate she is doing that same shit.

Thank God jk is not in Korea right now so he is safe. I don't understand why ppl have to do shits like this. I am feeling so angry on that girl. People like this are the reason many kpop idols suicide.

It's ok if you don't like kpop and all but pls don't hate them. It's a humble request from me. They also have their own life let them live how they want. We are no one to interfere in their life.

We all love them that doesn't mean they should love us back. It's their life so let them date or be however they want don't judge them just give them respect.

We already lost many idols whom we loved. Now we can't afford to loose who we have. So be happy. If your idols are happy then you should also find your own happiness in their happiness.

When i heard about moonbin's death i saw so damn sad even though i wasn't a astroo fan. I love all idols but pls don't give death threats and all its really toxic towards them.

I hope you understand and don't take my opinion negative i just said what i thought was right.

Luv you all 💜💜💜💜

Don't spread hate towards others ..................