💜DEAD💜

A/n pov

Y/n saw mr.cha picking up one of the gun which was fallen on the ground. He pointed it at jin. She ran towards Jin and pushed him aside.

That's when she felt immense pain in her lower chest

BTS, Black knights, enwoo & dad: Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the last thing she heard before fainting. Enwoo went to her as he was the closest and held her head on her lap

Enwoo: y/n! Y/n open your eyes

He said tapping her cheek.

Dad: we need to take her to the hospital. Quick!! There is a car outside you can take that.

Enwoo nodded and carried her in bridal style and took her to the car.

Dad: BTS you go with him and black knights be here we'll go after them.

They all nodded and BTS went behind enwoo and black knights and mr.kim stayed there.

Dad: take them to the basement!! And make sure to treat them well and don't kill them we'll handle them when we come there and don't let them escape and if they do you'll see hell

He ordered the guards.

Guard: y-yes s-sir

Dad: let's go boys

He said to black knights

Black knights: yes uncle

They all went and sat on the car and drove off to the hospital where they took y/n.

As they went inside and asked the receptionist

Receptionist: how may i help you sir

Seojoon: where is the girl who was just brought here she was shot near her chest

Receptionist: she is in the operation theatre sir

Felix: can you tell us where the operation theatre is

Receptionist: yes sir it's on the third floor.

Without wasting any time they went near the operation theatre. There they saw BTS who were sitting there just staring at nothing and enwoo who was covered in y/n's blood as he was carrying her.

As soon as jimin saw his dad he got up and hugged him and started crying.

Dad: jimin-ahh w-what happened?

He asked as it was the first time jimin is crying so bad.

Jimin: d-dad the doctor s-said there are o-only 10% c-chances for p-princess to s-survive

Hyunjin: w-what?

Jungkook: the bullet was hit near her heart s-so the doctor s-said it's hard for h-her t-to s-survive

His voice broke and at the last sentence he broke down into tears. Hobi quickly hugged him trying to control his tears which were ready to fall any minute.

Dad: she is strong i know she will make it alive.

He said patting jimin's back

The eldest Jin and Yoongi left from there not wanting to break down infront of other but they were stopped by yeonjun and soobin.

Jin: let u-us go we'll come back soon

He said trying to look like he is strong. Yeonjun and soobin didn't say anything just hugged both of them. The four of them are almost the same age so they understand their feelings

Soobin: it's ok to cry hyung no will judge you

Yeonjun: we are here for you

As soon as yeonjun finished his sentence Jin and Yoongi hugged them and let their tears fall on their shoulders.

Everyone had tears in their eyes except Mr.kim who was trying to be strong infront of his kids even black knights and enwoo as they were also like his sons to him.

Dad: boys you should treat your wounds too. You all are also injured

He said looking at the little wounds they had on their body because of fighting.

Namjoon: b-but dad

Dad: i know you guys are worried about cupcake but don't worry I'll be here you all go and even change your clothes as they are filled with blood.

They all nodded but deep inside they wanted to stay here and look after y/n who was fighting for her life inside the operation theatre.

They all went home only to see Aunt may and uncle Lim sitting there. As soon as they entered they both saw all of them covered in blood

May: w-whats all this why are you covered in blood. We were waiting for you?

Lim: a-and where is y/n

As soon as they heard y/n's name Jungkook was the first one to break down. Aunt may hugged him.

Lim: what happened pls tell us

Tae: *explained everything*

May: w-what you mean y/n is in the hospital right now

They nodded.

May: honey you look after the boys I'll go to their dad. I know he must be really sad right now.

She said to uncle Lim and he nodded. Aunt may left.

All the boys sat on the sofa staring at nothing.

Lim: boys be strong. You all want her to be with you right then get up clean yourselves and then we will go to the hospital together ok.

As soon as they heard that they can go to the hospital they ran to their rooms. Yes, black knights also have their own room in the Kim Mansion as they used to live here sometimes after completing their mission and for enwoo from the day he came to see y/n he lives with them only.

They all took a shower and then went downstairs. Jin and uncle Lim treated everyone's wounds and they drove off to the hospital. As they went near the operation theatre they saw aunt may hugging mr.kim and he was crying on her shoulder.

They all just sat there. When mr.kim saw his kids he pulled back from the hug and sat with them

Hobi: did the doctor said anything

Mr.kim shook his head. They all sat there silently only the memories they had with y/n flashed in their head. They had a great fear in them, the fear of losing y/n, their happy pill

Even if their mood was off just her being around them lightened up their mood. They all have become soo close to her even if she has been with them for only some months or yrs.

Even if enwoo was with her only for some weeks. He spent pretty good time with her. He used to be exhausted by the training and then y/n would help him relax by tell her jokes and stuff.

And now if smth happens to her everyone sitting infront of the operation theatre right will forget the smile on their face. They all are thinking just one thing right now that is everything will be fine as before and she would be safe.

They all were in their own thoughts when the operation theatre door opened revealing the doctor who had not so good expressions on her face. They quickly got up and waited for the doctor to say smth as their throat was stuck to say anything.

They door removed her mask and cap and said

Doctor: i am sry..........

To be continued.......... ◉⁠‿⁠◉

Bye.