💜COMA PT-2💜

A/n pov

It's been 2 month that Jungkook is still in coma. Y/n is still in the hospital as she was also quite injured. Y/n and jungkook they both share the same ward in the hospital.

Y/n wanted to be with Jungkook so she requested mr.kim to change her ward with Jungkook. How can mr.kim say no to his only daughter so he said yes.

The security for y/n and jungkook was increased as they don't want anything to happen to the maknaes.

All the BTS members and black knights visit her and jungkook everyday. The BTS members are sad about Jungkook but they don't show it as they want to be strong infront of their sister.

Y/n cries almost every night thinking about Jungkook even BTS x Jungkook cry but they don't show it.

Right now y/n is sitting in the room with Jungkook who is lying on the bed beside her. She is reading a book to distract her mind.

She looked towards Jungkook and smiled a Little seeing how cute he is but her smile faded remembering that he is in coma

Y/n: pls Jungkook get up. I know you can hear me pls come back i wanna fight with you again. I want you to tease me and then I'll make fun of you. Pls i want my brother back. Come back.

A tear slipped down her eye.

??: He'll come back soon princess

She looked towards the door and saw Hoseok standing there. She quickly wiped her tear.

Y/n: oppa

He came and sat beside her.

Hobi: he'll be fine don't worry

She nodded.

Hobi: here i brought you food

Y/n: i don't wanna eat

Hobi: princess....

Y/n: pls oppa i don't have appetite

Hobi: you have to eat otherwise your wounds won't heal quickly

Y/n: but-- *cold* 

??: No princess u have to eat it

She looked towards the door to see Namjoon standing there.

Y/n: oppa what r u doing here

Namjoon: just came to meet my princess

Hobi: our princess!!

Namjoon: yeah yeah whatever

He rolled his eyes. Y/n giggled. Namjoon also came and sat beside Jungkook.

Namjoon: now eat

Y/n: but oppa- *cut off*

Namjoon: no buts eat it *strict*

She sighed

Y/n: fine.

They both made her eat all the food even though she didn't want to eat it. She ate it and sat there with a pout.

Hobi: what's with this pout huh?

Y/n: you both are bad i hate you both

She turned to the other side.

Namjoon: what did we do

Y/n: you feed me that grass thingy forcefully *angry pout*

They both chuckled.