💜TREE HOUSE💜

A/n pov

Y/n woke up with a jolt. She sat up straight on the bed breathing heavily. She took deep breaths to calm her breathing. She looked beside her to see Yoongi sleeping peacefully.

Y/n ( in mind): what was that dream? What was that place

She got up from bed and ran to her room. She took a sketch book and pencil and started to draw the place she saw in her dreams.

After 30 mins she finished drawing she looked at the drawing and then opened her laptop. She quickly searched for the place on Google.

Soon she found out the place. She searched for the exact location and found out it was not so far from their house.

Y/n: should i go there

She said to herself. She looked at the clock to see it was 4 am in the morning.

Y/n: i think i should go i have seen this place many times in my dreams.

She took her bike keys and ran outside forgetting her phone in her room.

She drove off to that place reaching there she saw that it was in the middle of the woods. She went in the woods.

When she was walking she trembled on a tree root and fell down. Her knee got injured

Y/n: fuck why did this has to happen right now

She somehow got up and again started to walk. She searched for sometime and then found a tree house which was looking very old and abandoned.

Y/n: what happened to the tree house? It was all good in my dreams

She said to herself. She decided to go inside. She slowly climbed the steps as it was very old and she didn't want to fall.

She opend the front door and it made a creak sound. She went inside and it was all dusty. She coughed one or two times. Then she went further, she searched the whole tree house but didn't find anything so she decided to go back home.

She was about to go out the main door but found smth behind the main door which wasn't visible as the door was open. She closed the door and saw a wooden treasure chest kept there.

She saw that it was locked. She took out her gun and pointed it at the lock. She shot the lock and fortunately it opened.

She opened the chest and it was so clean with no dust inside. She found two envelopes in it. She opened the first one and saw that there was a bunch of photos

She saw the first photo and in that photo it was a small girl standing there wearing a princess dress.

Y/n: isn't it me!!

She said being shocked. She checked the next photo to see that it was her with 7 other boys who looked like kids. She looked closely to see it was BTS

Y/n: how is it possible? I met oppas before mom's wedding then how do I have a photo with them.