💜TEST💜

Y/n pov

I was sleeping peacefully when someone poured a bucket of water on me. I took deep breath to get my breathing to normal as my breath got stuck due to the force of water.

I looked around i was in a abandoned room surrounded by ten or more people. They all were wearing black clothes and masks. Wasn't i sleeping in my room? Then how am i here. I quickly got up to defend myself from who ever these people are. I check if i had my gun but NO i have to fight bare handed.

Y/n: who are u? And where am I? *cold*

No one answered. They started to attack me and i defended myself from them. One by one i took them all down. They all were lying on the floor like lifeless people.

Y/n: huh *scoff* weaklings. It just took me 2 mins to make them unconscious.

I looked around to find any sort of way to get out of here. I saw a door behind me. I went near the door and twisted the door knob but unfortunately it was locked

Y/n: now what am I gonna do

I thought for a while and then i got an idea. I went and checked all the pockets of the people who are laying on the floor. Atlast i found a key in one on the men's pocket.

I took it and tried to open the door and fortunately it opened.

Y/n: i am jinius (genius) *flipping her imaginary hair*

I went out side the room and it led me to another room which was all black just some dust and cockroaches. I looked around to find if there is any door or not. There was one door which had a digital password system on it.

I went there and saw that there was a board there was a riddle written on it. The board said

I have no life but i can die. What am I?

Y/n: i have no life but i can die? What is this? *thinking*

I was thinking for a minute then i got it

Y/n: A BATTERY!!! I got it

I typed battery and it clicked open

Y/n: YES!!

I went inside and there was another room there with one more door and the same password system.

Y/n: ARGH!! one more

I went and there was one more riddle.

When the water comes down, when it rains, i go up. What am I?

Y/n: hmm 🤔 what could this be?

I thought for a while

Y/n: UMBRELLA!!

I typed umbrella and it clicked open.

Y/n: let's goooo!

I went inside to see one more door with same password system. I went near and the riddle was

You can easily break me without even touching me or seeing me. What am I?

Y/n: you can break it easily without touching or seeing it? It's a though one.