💜BLACKMOON💜

Y/n pov

It's almost been an month BTS are training me to become a mafia and not gonna lie they don't go easy on me but me being y/n i am ready to face anything even death.

They all tought me different things like Namjoon oppa tought me how to make a perfect plan, Jin oppa tought me to use a shurekin, Yoongi oppa tought me how to use the electronic devices which mafia people use, hobi oppa tought me how to use a sword, jimin oppa tought me how to use knifes, tae oppa tought me how to use a gun and last but not least Jungkook tought me how to fight with bare hands he even tought me boxing.

Black knights also helped very much to train me. When BTS weren't there black knights trained me.

I have become way stronger than before but still these people don't let me go on missions they say that i have to pass some kind of test which will be held in some days.

Dad went to Japan for some kind of buisness meeting so he is not here in Korea right now and for the university we have summer holidays.

Right now I am in the gym punching the punching bag. Jungkook is also there with me but he is on the treadmill running on it. I was getting bored so i thought to have a boxing fight with Jungkook

Y/n: kookie..

Jungkook: hmm?

He said still running on the treadmill.

Y/n: let's have a boxing match

Jungkook: you already removed the shit out of that punching bag and now you want to fight me

Y/n: that punching bag is weak i wanna fight with someone strong

Jungkook: no i am busy

Y/n: ya kook~ *whining*

Jungkook: fine but don't blame me if you get hurt ok

Y/n: we'll see about that

We both went in the boxing ring.

Jungkook: ready?

Y/n: always

We both started to fight.

After 10 mins we both were exhausted but non of us gave up. We were fighting as if we were fighting for our lives.

Jungkook: give....up.....already *panting*

Y/n: not till.....you........give up *panting*

We both were not ready to give up. Then Jin oppa came in the gym.

Jin: ya you both stop it already and come and have your breakfast

Jungkook & y/n: not till he/she gives up

Jin: you both are very good at boxing this match will never end so get your ass out now *stern*

Jungkook and y/n: fine!

We both came out of the boxing ring and went to our respective rooms. I took a hot shower and got changed cuz i was sweating too much.