8

"You two seem quiet, taking a break from being at each other's throats?" Ashton interrupted the silence that swarmed around us like fog, as he squeezed a sauce packet of ketchup onto his meal of sausages, scrambled egg and bacon.

I debated toying with Luke some more, spilling his little moment to everyone that bared to hear. But I held myself back as his face was still pale white and ghostly. I could tell by his body language that he was nervous, almost like waiting me to throw the bait on the fish hook.

I shook my head as I focused on cutting up a piece of my syrup covered pancake stack and putting the delicious sweet breakfast into my mouth for me to chew.

"Michael had a wet dream about me last night." Luke bursted. My eyes shot up at him, he was sitting diagonal from me. He still looked like he had seen a ghost but this time with a mischievous grin creeping onto his mouth.

I swallowed my pancake and gently placed my butter knife and fork down on the plate. "Hmm, weird" I fakely pondered, "I remember different."

"Yeah you were loudly moaning my name and I couldn't sleep at all," He eagerly teased, "You want to beg for me to top you so bad."

I chuckled at the fib he was trying to pull through. "So was I topping you in the wet dream you had?" I shot back at him as he paused and quickly swallowed.

"You wish."

"So you admit it? You had a wet dream about me." His eyes dodged my glance, looking down at his plate of half eaten pancakes and then at Calum who was sitting next to me. "You know, you're a bad, bad liar. You're also shit at recalling things." I picked up my knife and fork again and started cutting up my pancakes into bite sized pieces, "Example A, the party." I stabbed a piece of pancake I had just cut and placed it in my mouth, chewing it a bit and then swallowing, "Which I believe you now weirdly recall, don't you?"

"Okay" Ashton awkwardly dragged, "I frankly don't care who had the wet dream."

"Maybe you guys should put aside your difference and just fuck it out." Calum suggested, I bursted out in a laughing fit. Me fucking Luke for peace? Never. If he pays for me to pleasure him, then I will have to reconsider.

"Not for free Cal." I retorted, "You know I don't do anything for free." I smiled at Luke who was side eyeing me as he continued to consume his pancakes. "If you're interested, Lukey. My prices are on my insta, it's the first pinned post."

"Boy do you drive a hard bargain Mikey." Calum replied.

"It's just business" I shrugged, doing the same process of cutting up my food and eating it before I spoke. "I have to earn a living. And I'm not going to fuck someone who said that they hated me without an explanation first." I paused, my smile falling as I thought about the miniscule, one-sided argument we had yesterday. Replaying that spit, I still couldn't grasp what triggered it.

As my mind started to spiral, I went back to the idea of sex. The thought of humiliating Luke perking me back up, "Unless you're into that."

The rest of our breakfast at Denny's was pretty uneventful. There were no more comebacks from Luke or I, and Calum and Ashton were too focused on enjoying their meal. We decided to get back on the road as it was a long drive ahead of us. I won't lie, my ass was numb the whole ride into the city. Luke was catching up on sleep the whole way and was lightly snoring. He was still continuing to use me as a footrest for the whole trip, but I didn't mind it. It became our little thing.

As we arrived to our hotel, it was several storeys high. It looked fancy and I honestly couldn't believe that Calum had booked us into a nice place for once. The motel we previously stayed at wasn't in bad shape, it's just I prefered luxury over simplicity when it came to hotels.