03| Pur New Beggining

We've landed in California and we're in the car we've rented out for the time being, until our car get's shipped here

"You guys need anything to eat?" Dad asks as we get closer to McDonalds.

"Yes please!" Jayden and I yell in unison.

He puls up to the drive thru and we order oir food and park the car and eat.

"You two ready for a new school?" Mom asks before taking a bite of her burger.

"Yeah." Jayden says.

"Kie?" Dad asks.

"Umm, yeah, but I'm not ready for the whole "new girl" thing."

They both nod in understanding.

"When are we starting?" Jayden asks.

"On Monday."

"Kie."

"Kiara."

I hear a voice call out for me. I slowly open my eyes and see that ive slept on Jayden's shoulder.

My eyes evert to my mom.

"Sorry for waking you, but we are almost at the new house." She says giving me a soft smile.

I nodded and sat back up.

We started driving past beautiful huge mansions. Dad starts to slow the car down.

"And. We. Are. Here." Dad says stopping the car in front of a beautiful house.

I don't know what I was expecting buy it definitely wasn't this.

"You sure we're at the right place?" Jayden asks, not taking his eyes off the house.

"Yeah you guys sure?" I ask as well.

"Yes we are." Dad says with a soft laugh.

I don't know how long Jayden and I stare at the house but all i know its for a while.

"Okay kiddos, I know the hosue is nice and all, but you can look at it later, we need to get our stuff and head inside." Mom says.

I open the door and step out. When I look up I am met with this boy. Not just any boy, he is shirtless, very muscular.

He's hot but not my type.

He's playing with a little boy, and they very much look the same,. Probably siblings.

It's actually cute.

"Kiara, stop looking at the boy." Dad say closing my door and passing by me.

When he's not looking I give him a look.

"I saw that." He says opening the trunk.

"Oh come on!" I throw my hands in the air.

I wlak to the trunk and waist for him to give me my bags.