12| Dance

The last six periods were quick

They were unexpectedly really good, except for History becaus either after that subject, but besides that I like the teachers.

I honestly didn't except my day to go like this, especially since it's my first day.

School has finished and, my first day has been completed.

I honestly felt like I did good.

I met new people and talked to them. Well they talked to me first, but it doesn't matter I still talked to them.

Jayden found me in the library, he told me that I should meet him at the car.

So here I am waiting for him. It's been a couple minutes and he still hasn't showed up.

I have quite a lot to do today. I need to go through my dance for tomorrow.

_____

I hear laughter, but I only recognise one of them.

It's one I'll still be able to recoginse miles away.

I look up to see Jayden with a three guys and I think damn. He made a lot of friends in a day. I didn't even make one, I just talked to amazing people. Not complaining though.

They approach me.

"Hey." I say, as I stand up and dust the first form my butt.

"Hey." Jayden says.

"And who might this be?" One of the boys, with black hair and dark blue underneath, and even better it's eyes in a pony and the two front peace are out. He has hazel eyes.

"My little sister and she's off limits." Jayden answer. God I am so sick of him saying I'm little when I'm seventeen almost eighteen in what a lot of a couple weeks.

"Yes sir." The boys say in unison.

"Taylor." The boy with a dark perm and green eyes says with a smile, putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Kiara." And I return the smile and happily shake his hand.

Then his other friends get introduced. Oliver and Aaron.

We're now the car.

"So how was your first day of school?" He asks as he reverses from the parking.

"It was good. Love the people, besides this other bitch."

"What she do?"

"Literally called me "blind" when we both were walking and bumped into each other. I mean damn she made it such a big deal out of it."

"Women."

"Literally.'

"She low-key kinda gives me that chick Kylie's vibe." We burst into laughter.

"The one form my school?" He says in between laughs.

"Mhm that exact one."

Kylie Finn always wanted to be with my brother. Jayden would come to me everyday after school and ask me how to get rid of her.

She did everything in her power, to be with him. She tried so hard to be with him, but sadly for her she didn't.

__

As I tiredly make my way to my bed my eyes close.

I fall fowardz onto my bed and I let out a sigh.

My first day of school was a mission accomplished and I ended up liking it a little too much.

__

I'm in the backyard, going through my dance routine for tomorrow.

Its contemporary and jazz.

Dancing has become such a big thing for me.

When I dance I feel as if I'm in a whole other universe with nothing, but myself and the music in my ears.

I feel like I'm free and as soon as I do some dance move, I just don't want to stop. I just wanna keep going and going.

I don't hear anything but the music.

Nothing.

It's just me and the music.

I've been dancing since I was two.

I remember I would watch people do such beautiful moves, wheather it was on TV.

I told my parents that I wanted to do what they were doing. The following week they organised a class for me.

I remember I'd even force my family to learn a routine every now and then and I'd yell, "point your toe", "turn" and "arms straight".

I laugh at that thought.

I'd casually do cartwheels in the mall, stores, and on the way to the car and even handstands on the walls and turns.

__

When I finish in my ending pose on the floor, I then sit there and take a sip of water.

I see my mom leaning again the wall.

"I really do love that dance." She siad.

"Yeah same." I agreed.

"So how was first day of school."

"It was great." I said with a smile.

"That's good to hear. Make any firends?"

"Yeah no, but I talked to a lot of people."

She smiled.

"That's good, Kie."

"Thanks."

She then left not too long after, leaving me to continue.

_____

I've been going through my choreography for the past hour and a half and have finally called it a day.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand and squat down taking a sip of my water.

I then grab my speaker and switch it off. I make my way back inside and to the kitchen too see my parents laughing together.

"You feeling ready?" My mother asks.

"Yep." I say, before taking another sip of my water.

"So your dads going to coach tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Wow, that's great."

"So, I'll see you whenever your done with auditions right?"

"Definitely."

"As much as I'd love to continue talking to you guys. I'm gonna go take a shower now."

I head for the stairs and into my room.

I take off my leggings and sports bra and get into the shower.

Once I've taken my shower I picked out a comfy fit for tonight.

I just chose a pair of black shorts and an oversized hoodie.

I put my hair into a messy bun and start with the little homework I had.
__