30| "Dang, thats girl's got you good."

It was now the end of the day, and I had danced, so Kayla and I began getting changed.

I got changed into a pair of black shorts with a green t-shirt.

Once we arrived at the studio, we took our seat on the floor where we all huddled together.

"Hi everyone. So Mr Taylor would like us to perform at the football game on Friday. And has asked we do so every Friday. So since it's Wednesday, I thought we would start now. So we'll make our way to the field now so we can begin."

I see my dad talking to the boys, and I wave to him, and he waves back, which makes the boys look at what he is waving at, and when they see me, they all wave at me.

We walk all the way to the other side of the field.

"Okay, so well, be doing a remix of different styles of dance. Well, it starts off with a slow, soft song that slowly grows lpuder, and there'll be a beat drop. Then it goes into more hip-hop and a bit of jazz. So first I am going to put you in your potions and we will start practicing."

We're out into our behind positions. Kayla and I in front, standing together.

She starts to teach ushe first few steps, and we quickly catch onto it.

__

"Dude, focus

"Dude, focus." Logan said, and I have to look away from Kiara whenever the ball collides with me head.

"What the actual fuck, Lo?"

"Dang that girls got you good." Nathan said, laughing to himself.

I roll my eyes before going to bend down to pick up the ball.

She's a distraction. The best type of destination. She's the type of distraction that the moment you set your eyes on, you can't seem or want to look away.

I knew she was dancer, but wow, she was good. Her movements were sharp, precise, graceful, all of it.

Each moment seemed to have passion and meaning when she did it.

Her dancing made me get even more lost her in because I can see she loves what she's currently doing, and it kinda makes me smile.

She's drawing me in, soaking me all into her, and I can't do anything about it. Absolutely nothing.

They were right.

She has gotten me good.

___

An hour goes by, and we've finished the entire dance.

"Okay, so we've completed the dance for this week. Good work, guys. It's looking good. Next practice, we'll go through the formations and then finalize everything. For now, that's it for the day. See you all next practice."