33 | "shes the definition of BEAUTY"

We all now stand together chatting, and a small voice yells, "Grayson."

We all turn our heads to that voice and a little girl in a red dress and long, luscious hair comes running to him.

"Hazel." He says like it's the happiest thing to say 9n earth.

The name sounded so familiar until i realized that little girl was his little sister.

He squated down, opening his arms, allowing her to come crashing into him.

He wrapped his arms around her and stood up, lifting her up with him.

"Well done." She said, and I almost wanted to cry.

"Thank you." He said and kissed her cheek.

Why was this so cute?

She lifted her head from his shoulder, and I didn't miss the way she looked at her brother like she was his entire world.

My heart...

"Can I meet her?" She aks.

"Who?" He asked.

"The girl you told me about yesterday." She said, and he smiled.

"Oh yeah, sure. She's right there, actually." He said, and when he pointed at me, my heart jumped.

He told her about me?

"She pretty." I could hear her say, and fuck, my poor heart is loving her even more.

"Yeah, she's is." I heard him agree, eyes locking with mine.

"Hi." She Saud smiling.

"Hi."

"My names Hazel."

"Mines Kiara."

"I know. My brother told me about you."

"You did?"I aksed him.

He just smiled.

"Yeah."

"And I think he likes you, like a crazy lot-" She said smiling and he gently covered her mouth so no words could come out.

"Yep, that's enough talking to her for now." He said, beofre relasing his hand.

"No. I'm not done. I want to talk to her."

"Yeah, Grayson, I want to talk to her too.

"You know it's highly not okay to intrude in a girls conversation." She said and I love her.

"That's true Grayson. It's not okay." I said playfully taking her side.

"Yeah." Hazel said in a sassy tone.

I love her.

"Oh fuck me." He said throwing a hand up.

I smirked.

His eyes met mine and he gave me a look and I shrugged. He let out a huff of laughter.

"And where my hug, Miss Ma'am." Nathan said, popping his hip to the side.

"I'd rather hug her." She said causing the biggest smile to make its way on my face.

Logan made a yikes face .

"She's nice, and she's gets it."

"What? Am u not nice anymore. Do I not get it anymore?" He asked.

"I mean." She said.

My mouth dropped and I slapped my hand onto my mouth and a laughed.

"Girl." Nathan said and she laughed.