07| Messy Mornings

I groan as I hear the loud ringing sound of my alarm I set to wake me up at exactly 6:30

With all my strength I roll over, reaching my hand over to my nightstand, trying to find my phone.

Keyword: trying

But I somehow end up pushing things over. I see my phone fall making a loud noise.

I force myself to get up and step out of bed and end up tripping over the covers that have somehow made they're way onto the floor and have wrapped around my foot.

I groan as I hit the wooden floors painfully, creating a huge thud sound like noise.

I'm wide awake at this point.

My eyes scan the floor, looking for my phone. They stop as they land by my leg. My arm reaches down to my leg and grabs my phone, bringing it back to me.

I switch off the alarm, and it's finally quiet.
My eyes scan the screen and it's Monday.

Wait-holly shit, it's my first day of school at a new school. To be honest I don't really know how I feel about it. But I'm actually pretty excited

I stand up and start doing my bed.

I start making my way to the en suite, but my toe finds the coner of the walI.

I groan, bring my foot up and my hand wrapped around the toe. Once I've gotten better, I open the door and switch on the lights.

I walk over to the counter and I look like I just woke up from the dead. My face is slightly puffy and my cheeks are pink.

I brush my teeth and start taking a shower. I use coconut and vanilla scented body wash, shampoo and conditioner when I shower.

After Twenty minutes of taking a shower, I step out and grab the white, fluffy towel that's on the counter and start drying myself.

I pick out a short white sun dress and pair it with my white AF 1's.