10| Familiar

"Mrs. Voss." I greet as I watch her zooming up and down my dads office.

"oh Grayson." She says

"Where's your dad? I need to talk to him about something serious, as soon as possible." She says from behind her table. She's sorting out papers that are spread all over.

I take my seat on one of the dark grey couch arm rest.

"He should be her in a sec." As I say this he walks in.

"Finally, Mr Taylor, good morning, umm Mr. Wells, quit."

I did not see that one coming, but wasn't surprised.

"Why the hell did he quit." I look over to my dad and he's fuming.

"He said something about how the boys disrespect him, don't listen to him they just also talk back and have a disgusting attitude."

"When exactly was this?" He asks. He's standing in the middle of the office, arms crossed in front of his chest and looking at Mrs. Voss.

"This morning."

"Amazing," he says as he throws his hands in the air and lets them fall down at his side. He pinches the bridge of his nose.

He turns around and heads to his desk and leans on the edge of it. His arms are crossed in front of his chest.

He's trying to calm down and at the same time think.

"So I need to find someone else to be their coach...again." He lets out a loud long huff.

The boys in the basketball team have no respect at all for their coaches.

Four coaches so far have quit, including Mr. Wells, because of the same reason Mr. Wells quit.

It's bullshit what that team does. Ive witnessed it myself.

My dads talked to the team multiple times, but they don't listen.

I remember my dad telling me he's on the verge of completely removing basketball from the school.

I mean I don't blame him. I would do the same if I was him.

There's a knock at the door and a familiar head pops in.

It's a face I've never seen before around this school bit a face I've definitely seen somewhere.

We're all looking at her. I watch as she looks at Mr. Voss first then my dad then me. But she looks at me longer.

Her eyes lock with mine for a bit, until they move down all the way from my eyes to my feet.

Is she the girl my dad was talking about?

Kiara Reed, I think her name was.

She fully walks in and closes the door behind her. Once's she's in I see her fully and I was not expecting what I was looking at.

She is gorgeous. No I'm no just saying it just to say it. But damn she is...wow.

She has the these beautiful eyes that look so familar to me.

Whilst her eyes fall down looking at me I take my chance and look at her.

I start at her neck and there's a couple gold necklaces hanging from her neck.

She in this white dress, that shapes her body perfectly.

My eyes then go to her legs.

She's got a killer body.

"Hello, sorry to interrupt y'all, but I'm here to pick up my schedule, for Kiara Reed." She said and her voice was so soft and soothing to hear.

"Dude I swear I've seen her somewhere." Logan says.

"Wow, you guys are really dumb as fuck. She's the girl from Target." Nathan finally exposes.

"Why didnt you say anything earlier?" Logan questions, giving him a slap to the back of the head.

"Ow." He groans messages the spot.

How did I not know that. It makes me slightly mad that I couldn't join two brain cells together to find out who she reminded me off.

Everything about her was so familiar.

Her hazel eyes. Her long . Her beauty marks that were sprinkled all across her skin.

And that voice.

The voice thats been playing in my head since the day I saw here.

__