🍒003; Sleepwalker

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

During the lacrosse game, Scott was seen standing near the lacrosse field, looking for a certain ginger haired, green eyed girl, his soft dark brown eyes scanned through the stands, but saw no sight of her, him frowning his brows confused.

"Which one is Scott again?"

The sound of Argent's voice entered his ears, Scott slightly turned to look at him.

Scott then saw Allison lightly waving at him, her smiling, him awkwardly smiling.

"You lied to me." Derek grumbled, a serious expression on his face as he looked at the ginger haired girl next to him.

"I didn't lie to you, i said to come at the game, and you did, no lie." Maia corrected.

Derek huffed in annoyance, scowling at the ginger haired girl that just flashed a smile at him.

Scott's eyes then connected with Derek and Maia.

His eyes widened at Derek in shock.

He's out?

Oh, crap!

But then an irritated expression was placed on his face, seeing her with Derek.

It seems like Scott wasn't the only one that noticed it.

Allison's father, Chris Argent, saw a ginger haired teen talking with Derek Hale, whom everyone claims is an alleged killer.

"Who's she?" Chris whispered to his daughter.

Allison then followed her father's eyes and saw him looking at Maia Martin.

Allison scoffed, then sighing out, clearly having a dislike towards her.

"That's Maia Martin." Allison grumbled.

Argent hummed, looking at her, slightly suspicious, feeling something off.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

It was quarter pass six, the next morning, and Maia Martin found herself blinking her eyes open, softly groaning awake.

The girl's brows then frowned in confusion not feeling a soft surface, then she palmed her hand around her, only to find herself on a solid ground.

She then quickly sat up, gasping out, only to find herself in the school's parking lot.

She laid herself on the side, breathing out in shock and confusion, not knowing how she got here.

She then saw blood splattered all over a school bus, she then slowly got up, dusting out the dust from her night dress, walking towards the bloody school bus.

Maia then curiously walked inside the school bus, and what she saw had her shaken up, her heart pounding heavily, her breathing becoming hollow.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the Beacon Hills High School, Maia Martin was seen sitting by a table alone, her shakily holding onto her tray, breathing heavily.

"Hi." A female voice says, scaring the ginger haired girl.

Maia almost flipped over her tray, gasping out in fright, her heart heavily beating, feeling like it was about to burst out of her chest.

"Woah, woah, hey, calm down, it's just me." Skylar lightly chuckled.

"Oh, s-sorry." Maia nervously smiled, breathing out.

Skylar frowned her brows at the girl. "You okay?"