🍒012; Perplexed

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

A year ago, out in the preserve, during night time, Maia Martin, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski was around, they had came together but soon lost each other, Stiles had left the two together, but the two lost each other, unaware of the night they decided to come out in.

A Full Moon.

A time danger comes lurking around, specifically an Alpha, looking for its victim.

Scott McCall stopped in front a Jeep, him wondering what it was doing in the middle of the woods.

Then the McCall saw a pair of bright red glowing eyes in front of him, growling lowly, which made him jump back.

The creature then crashed through the back window, jumping on the McCall, taking a bite out from his hip, the McCall screaming out in pain and fear.

The creature then jumped off of him, Scott weakly breathing out, holding onto his hip, the McCall turning over to look at the creature.

The creature then quickly took off, speeding down the woods.

"Scott? Scott!"

Maia looks around the darkened woods, her light ginger hair swinging across her back, some falling on her face, her breathing out softly.

Maia then saw something walking in the shadows, Maia breaths out in relief, thinking it was Scott.

"Scott..."

Maia's emerald eyes then widened, her gasping out, seeing a terrifying creature rushing at her.

Scott, hearing the screams of terror echoing through his ears, made him alarmed.

"Maia." Scott whispers.

Maia whimpers, feeling a clawed hand across her neck. "Don't."

Maia then gasps out, screaming out in agony as she felt sharp canine teeth impaling onto the side of her neck, digging deeply into her flesh, the girl writhing in pain under the creature, weakly trying to push it off.

A steel was seen impaling into the creature's side, making him growl out, looking at the McCall, then speeding away.

"How do you feel?" Scott concerningly asks.

Maia gave him a look of disbelief. "Like, i've been bitten by some crazy-ass beast."

"All right, come on, let me see it." Scott whispers out.

"It's bad, isn't it?" Maia frightfully whispers.

The mark on her neck bleeding terribly, the blood sliding down her body, dripping onto the ground.

A tree stump by the teens, her blood dripping slowly into the tree stump without their knowledge.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"I saw it!"

Scott McCall breathlessly says, him then quickly jumping out of the tub.

"We passed it, th-there's this huge tree stump, this huge tree...well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down, but it's still very big." Stiles gasps out.

"It was the night we were looking for the body-." Scott was saying.

"The night you guys got bitten by Peter." Stiles interjects.

"We came back, remember? When Peter bit you? And you showed me the bite mark, your blood...your blood dripped onto the stump..." Scott looks at Maia.

"We all was right there..." Maia whispers quietly.