🍒005; Bad Decision

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Wheels strolled across the wet roads of Beacon Hills, rain falling heavy from the darkened sky.

Maia Martin was seated on the passenger's seat, her dark red hair all damp and wet, a huge towel spread over her to keep her warm.

A pair of fair skinned hands was seen holding onto the steering wheel, as he drove through the wet roads.

Maia's green doe eyes then looked at him. "How'd you even find me?"

"...i just- i saw you, i wasn't following you, i swear." Malachai smiles.

"I wasn't even thinking about you following me." Maia then says, an awkward expression covering his face.

Maia amusingly stares at Malachai, noticing his awkward look.

Maia then removed the towel from around her. "So, what brings you to Beacon Hills?"

"I was looking-." Malachai was saying.

The red haired teen cut his self off, seeing Maia pushing the button to open the glove compartment, which made him freak out.

"Maia, no, don't!"

But, it was too late, Maia had already seen what Malachai had been hiding from her all this time.

"Uh..." He trails off nervously.

Maia then took up a couple of pictures, her gaping at them, her catching the resemblance between the little girl and little boy in the picture, looking like her and Malachi.

Maia then slowly looks at Malachi in shock.

"That...i can explain."

"Stop the car." Maia calmly says.

"Just listen, all right-." Malachai was saying, glancing at her then at the road.

Maia tearfully looks at him, her tone sounding even more demanding. "I said, stop the car."

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Am i getting too close? I'm getting too close, aren't i?"

Allison Argent was seen behind the wheel, her slowly driving right behind the school bus.

"That depends, are you just following the bus, or do you plan on mounting it at some point?" Lydia questions.

Allison groans softly. "Yeah...i should back off."

"From the bus or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?" Skylar, who was in the backseat, leaned forward with a smirk.

"I'm not stalking..."

"You okay, back there?" Allison then concerningly asks the older Martin.

Maia's green eyes glanced out the window. "Just thinking."

Lydia sighs out. "You don't really believe that story, do you?"

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

The car was seen stopping in a corner, Maia getting out of the car, her stepping in the rain, her squinting her eyes because of the rain.

"Hey, Maia, come on-." Malachai groans out.

"Don't get any closer, or, i swear i'll scream so loud that it'll shatter literally all of your braincells, i have confidence that it'll work, i've been practicing." Maia furiously stares at him.