🍒006; Suspect

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Isaac Lahey was sitting on the porch steps of the McCall's residence, a night ago, he decided to stay at Scott's house since Derek kicked him out for good, him having no where to go, but luckily they took him in.

Footsteps was seen ascending towards the Lahey, the footsteps stopping right in front of him.

Isaac then slowly looked up, him seeing Skylar Hale in front of him.

"Skylar? Why are you here?" Isaac questions.

"Well, that's just rude, i just came to see if you're okay, you know, after what Derek did." Skylar then says.

Skylar then sat next to Isaac, him looking at her then out in the open.

"I'm fine." Isaac sighs out.

"I don't know why Derek did what he did-."

"I know why, it's because of the Alpha pack." Isaac then says, looking at her.

"Do you think that's the same reason why Derek broke up with Maia?" Skylar then asks.

Isaac stares at her in shock. "Derek broke up with Maia? That's...wow, i'm actually speechless."

"...yeah, i figured." Skylar gave a little smile.

Isaac then looks at Skylar, him smiling at her, her rarely sees her with a smile, but, now seeing her–––

Isaac then leans forward, placing a quick kiss onto her lips, grasping onto her face.

Skylar pulls away, gasping softly, punching him lightly on his arm. "What...Isaac!"

"I'm with Stiles, don't do that ever again, are you insane?" Skylar narrowed her eyes at him.

"Um, uh, i-i just...you were..." Isaac stammers out nervously.

"I-i was just, what?" Skylar mimicked.

Isaac's eyes stares into hers, the girl then getting up, staring at him in disbelief.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

A whistle was heard blowing loudly, that belonged to Coach Finstock, alerting everyone as they were outside the 'Glen Capri' motel.

"Okay, listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow, this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves!"

Coach then bounced the motel keys in his hands. "You'll be pairing up, choose wisely."

Everyone soon came forward, taking keys from Coach's hands.

"I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your little dirty hands to yourselves!"

"Creep-y." Maia comments, observing the building.

"Oh my god, you feel it too, don't you?" Lydia says in relief.

"It's just for one night, not a big deal." Allison then shrugs.

Lydia shakily breaths out. "...a lot can happen in one night."

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"So, i got four."

"Four? You have four suspects?" Scott questions as him and Stiles was in their room.