🍒010; His Weakness

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"So, this kid's the real killer?"

A confusing and disbelieving look was placed on Sheriff's face as he looked at his son and his girlfriend and best friend.

"Yeah." Stiles answers.

"No." Sheriff denies.

"Yes!" Stiles exasperatedly exclaims.

"No." Sheriff repeats.

"Dad, come on! Everyone knows the police looks for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all he had to do was, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which classes they had in common." Stiles explains.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Mr. Harris' class." Sheriff reminds.

Stiles then responded with sarcasm. "All right, okay, you're right, i guess they dropped the charges."

"No, you know what? They didn't drop the charges, but that doesn't change anything." Sheriff says irritated.

"H-." Stiles was saying, but got cut off.

"Scott, Skylar? Do you guys believe this?" Sheriff then asks.

Stiles had an offended look on his face at his father's lack of faith in him.

"It's kind of hard to explain, but, we believe it's Matt, just trust us."   Scott sheepishly says.

At the Martin's house, in the backyard, in the pool area, Skylar, Stiles and Scott had found each other.

Then, the panicking shouts that belonged to Matt Daehler was heard coming at the near end of the pool, the three rushing outside.

They then saw Matt, soaking wet, standing in the middle of the roads, Kanima Jackson's tail wrapped around the blue eyed brunette protectively.

"Yeah, trust us, we know what we're talking about." Stiles quickly says.

"Them, i trust." Sheriff's eyes looked at Skylar and Scott.

Stiles gaped in offense at his father, dramatically gasping. "Gee, thanks."

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the animal clinic, an unconscious and weakened Derek Hale was seen lying on a metal table, Deaton standing next to him.

The voice of Deaton sounding muffled in the Alpha's ears.

"Derek? Can you hear me? Derek, can you hear me? I need you to answer me, Derek, Derek!" Deaton desperately raised his voice.

Derek was seen slowly opening his eyes, him grunting weakly, him realizing he wasn't at the house anymore.

"We don't have much time." Deaton impatiently says.

"Where's Maia?" Derek weakly whispers, his green eyes tiredly looking around.

"You're going to be weak for several hours." Deaton avoided his question.

"...it actually happened." Derek whispered in disbelief.

"Don't worry, you're still an Alpha, and don't worry, nothing's going to change between you and her." Deaton informs.

"...what are you talking about?" Derek whispers weakly in confusion, him closing his eyes.

"Did you know that in Greek mythology the god of lightning, Zeus, had made man and woman as one, but soon realized that they were too powerful for him to deal with, so he eventually split them in half, leaving them for centuries to look for their other half?" Deaton informs.