🍒002; Invasion of Privacy

†☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯†

"Oh!" Stiles exclaims loudly, stumbling over something.

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski was seen walking through the preserve at night time, looking for something that could lead them to Malia Tate, when the McCall and Stilinski had stumbled into the den.

"I think i found something." Stiles says, holding up a shirt.

"...so did i." Scott hesitantly says.

"It's a coyote den." Stiles observed the area.

"Werecoyote." Scott corrects.

"You see this? This is Malia's remember? It's the same one she was wearing." Stiles reminds.

Scott had an uneasy expression on his face. "...we shouldn't be in here."

Stiles confusingly looks at Scott. "What do you mean?"

"She's not going to come back, we just invaded her home, our scent is going to be everywhere." Scott states.

"If she's not going to come back, then, where is she going to go?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know..." Scott trails off.

"Can you track her? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asks curiously.

"Maybe–––but, i'm better at this when i'm a full Wolf, and i'm still worried that if i do, i won't be able to change back." Scott worriedly says.

"Is this about–––'beast you' killing Maia?" Stiles asks.

Scott shrugs lightly. "Probably."

Stiles then sighs out, scoffing lightly. "Yeah, well, Maia can handle herself, really well..."

Scott looks over at Stiles, him squinting his eyes, a suspicious feeling overtaking him. "Do you know something?"

"Wh-why? Should i know something? What makes you think i know something?" Stiles anxiously asks, awkwardly laughing.

"Because, i wasn't b-born yesterday." Scott mocks.

Stiles slightly rolls his eyes, then sighing out. "Scott, it's very c-."

Stiles had cut his off, noticing Scott's expression.

"What? Are you catching something?" Stiles hopefully asks.

"A heartbeat." Scott says.

"Malia's?" Stiles then asks.

"What are you guys doing here? You do realize that Malia won't be coming back here 'cause it's kind of like invasion of privacy, right?" Skylar was seen walking into the den.

"You do realize that you're doing the same thing, right?" Stiles grins.

"Maia called me." Skylar says.

Stiles frowns in confusion. "Why would Maia call you in a coyote den?"

"If you can hear Skylar's heart beat then you can definitely try and catch a scent from Malia, right?" Stiles questions.

"It wasn't Skylar's heart i heard." Scott says, confusing the Stilinski.

A distant growl was heard coming from deeper inside the den, the three walking even more inside.

"Maia." Scott whispers suspensefully.

Scott, Stiles and Skylar saw Maia's state, their eyes widening in surprise and shock, well–––only the Were-Witch and the Alpha Werewolf, since Stiles knew about what has happened since Malachai confided in him.