🍒006; Lure

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

After explaining everything, the ginger haired girl stared at the dark haired man, awaiting on his answer, but all she got was stares, her sighing out in defeat.

Maia softly sighed out, a defeating look in her green eyes, she then looked away from the dark haired man, her eyes looking at the leaves that were gently swaying with the soft wind.

A finger was seen being placed onto a side of the girl's face, turning her face to look at him.

Her green eyes flickered at the man's fingers, looking at him through her eyelashes, then looking at him.

"I don't think you're crazy, and just like i said, you're special, extremely special, especially to me." Derek states.

"To you?" Maia asked with a small smile.

"Stop smiling." Derek instructed.

Maia just smiled at him, she just couldn't help herself, a little giggle escaping her.

Derek squinted his eyes at her, trying his best to keep a straight face.

"Do you, know what i am?" Maia curiously asked.

"Scream." Derek whispered.

"Uh, yeah, i don't really feel like it." Maia shook her head.

"No, do you know what screams?" Derek asked, shaking his head at her, scoffing at her amused.

"People who are in trouble?" Maia questioned.

"Some people who can see trouble, can scream as a warning, do you have any idea what that is called?" Derek questioned.

Maia frowned at him confused. "I've heard of it, but, i don't-."

"Say it, Maia." He urged.

"...Banshee." She hesitantly says.

"Oh! So, i'm just going to be a literal scream queen for the rest of my life?" Maia scoffed.

"I can protect you, help you, always, for that i want to ask something of you, will you take my offer?"

Maia frowned her brows in deep concentration. "What offer?"

Derek's hands was placed on both of Maia's neck, her eyes glancing in his.

"Will you stay with me? Always? Be mines forever more?"

"Yo-you want me to be yours?" She asked in surprise, her body feeling all heated.

"You already are, from the moment you kissed me." Derek smirked.

Derek's lips was then brushed against hers, whispering onto her lips.

"How about we make it official?" Derek whispered seductively.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

The next morning, at the Beacon Hills High School, Scott and Stiles was seen walking through the halls, talking about how Scott somehow thinks that he can't be around Allison because she makes him weak.

"All right, you stay away from her for a few days, all right?" Stiles says.

Scott then desperately stared at him. "But how much is a few days? Is just a few days or forever?"

Stiles then rolled his eyes. "You know, this whole, 'women makes me weak' thing, is a little too Spartan Warrior for me, it's probably just part of the learning process."

"Yeah, but, have you seen Derek? He's totally alone? What if i can never be around her ever again?" Scott hopelessly asked.

"That's not entirely true." Stiles says thoughtfully.