🍒007; Deadly Sin

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

The four teens were seen dashing their way through the darkened halls, Stiles was then seen closing the doors of the school entrance  in a panicked state.

"Lock it! Lock it!"

Stiles turning towards Scott stared at him, exasperatedly commenting. "Do i look like i have a key?"

"Grab something!"

"What?" Stiles panicked.

"Anything!" Scott panicked.

"It's your boss." Stiles then accused.

Scott blinked his eyes repeatedly at Stiles in offense. "What?"

"He killed Derek." Stiles accusingly states.

The group of four was seen continuing their way through the dark halls.

Skylar saw Stiles and Scott bickering about something, but then she didn't feel the presence of the ginger haired girl.

Skylar then turned around, then frowned her dark brows at the girl.

Skylar saw Maia in a daze like state, a disturbing expression on her face, she assumed it was because how she witnessed Derek's death up so close.

"Maia?" Skylar asked.

Skylar was talking with Maia but her voice seemed to be drowned upon the flash Maia was getting.

"Get out! Get out!" The Janitor angrily shouted at the four teens.

Then the scene of five sharp claws sliding across the man's throat was seen, his throat being ripped out automatically, his body motionlessly falling onto the ground, blood smeared all across the walls.

"Go! Go!" Stiles' voice was heard loudly.

Maia then gasped out, coming out of the vision.

"O-oh, did you get one of those visions?" Skylar asked in worry.

"Death..." Maia whispered emotionlessly.

"Wait, where are you going? Stiles!" Scott shouted at Stiles, seeing him going into another direction of the halls.

"I heard a noise, i think someone else is here..." Stiles trailed off.

Before either had a chance to take a step, screams of pain was heard echoing through the halls, shaking everything around.

Both boys holding their ears.

Powerful screams was heard, followed by powerful roars.

After it was over, Scott stared at Stiles in shock.

"W-was that Maia?" Stiles whispered in shock.

Skylar was seen holding onto Maia, grabbing onto the girl.

"Maia!" Skylar shouted.

"W-we need to-." Maia cut herself off.

Maia then got out of Skylar, then ran down the halls, Skylar running after her.

Maia and Skylar then met with Scott and Stiles.

"Maia? Was that you?" Scott gasped out.

"Someone's going to die..." Maia whispered.

Stiles then scoffed. "Yeah, us."

The sound of something crashing then alerted the group.

The group thinking it was the Alpha, quickly got ready to take off, but then saw the Janitor.