🍒004; Death Shot

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Out in the darkened roads of Beacon Hills, a black SUV was seen parked up nearby the preserve.

A tall, dark blonde haired woman was seen standing behind the vehicle, looking at an opened box of weapons.

The dark blonde haired woman, who goes by the name of Kate Argent was seen holding a sniper rifle in her hands, then shutting the box.

Kate then jogged over to the other side of the vehicle, her rifle in one hand and in the other there was a flashlight, guiding her.

Meanwhile, Derek Hale was seen running through a warehouse, him leaping over a couple of boxes, making his way quickly out of the warehouse.

Derek then was speedily running through the woods, kept on glancing behind him, continuing his run.

His arm was then pierced with a bullet, him falling onto the ground, rolling down the hill he was running.

Derek tried to get up, but as he did, the pain in his arm kept him down, him wincing in pain.

Back on the roads, Kate smirked proudly and deviously that she shot a Werewolf.

That's when another SUV was seen pulling up, revealing an angry looking Chris Argent.

Ginger hair was seen flipping around, Maia's shocking face coming in the view as she saw a bullet had come pass her.

"Was that Derek who was running?" Maia whispered.

"What if that bullet was for him?" Maia murmured in worry.

"He's fine, he'll be fine." Scott sighed out.

"What if he's not?" Maia argues.

"Worried for him?" Scott raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, actually...i am." Maia states.

Scott was going to say something, but the sound of voices caught his attention.

Scott then grabbed onto Maia's hand, pulling her behind a tree, with him.

Maia was quick to argue, but Scott gave her a look, roughly gesturing to where Kate and Chris was.

"Chris, there was two of them." Kate says.

"The Alpha?" Chris questioned.

"I don't know, but one of them tried to kill me-."

"One of them is going to lead to the other." Chris cut her off.

"Well, i can't help but kill him if he tries to kill me." Kate defensively says.

"How long..." Chris then sighed out.

"Forty-eight hours, if that..."

Maia then turned to look at Scott in shock, breathlessly sighing out.

                    †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

The next morning, walking down the stairs of the Martin's household, was Maia Martin, her ginger hair that smelt of cherries, swaying on her waist, her red leather ankle heels clicking against the floors.

"Maia, you okay?" Lydia hesitantly stared at her older sister.

Maia frowned her brows at her baby sister in confusion, a smile painted on her glossed pink lips.

"Why wouldn't i be?" Maia asked with a confused smile.

"Uh, it's just-- a couple days ago, you were...kinda looking sorta..." Lydia nervously says.