🍒007; Another Innocent

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Skylar Hale was seen standing on the Stilinski's porch with Stiles Stilinski, an awkward expression on her face, nervously playing with the button on her jeans clothed jacket.

"Nervous?"

Skylar awkwardly smiles, slowly nodding at him.

"About what happened at the motel?" Stiles softly asks.

"No, it's, uh, it's not that." Skylar offers a nervous smile.

"Hey, whatever it is, i'll understand, okay? Lay it on me, go ahead." Stiles understandingly assures, his hands caressing her shoulders.

Skylar slumped her shoulders down, exhaling deeply. "Okay..."

"You know how Maia destroyed my phone?" Skylar reminds, a nervous look in her eyes.

"Yes..." Stiles trailed off with a confusing smile.

"Well...you see, heh, i don't know how pictures got there, seems like someone took them out-." Skylar rambles, but then noticed Stiles just smiling at her.

"What?" Skylar confusingly asks.

"You're just so adorable when you ramble, and it's so rare." Stiles' eyes lit up at her.

"Uh, um, well...i don't think you'll be happy with me..." Skylar mumbles.

Stiles confusingly frowns at her.

"Isaac-."

"Oh god, this is bad, isn't it?" Stiles negatively asks.

"Instantly by his name?" Skylar asks in surprise.

"Anytime his name is in a sentence, it's bad, so tell me, i can handle it."

"Isaac kissed me!" Skylar quickly says.

Stiles widened his eyes at this information.

"B-but, it was purely one sided."

"I knew there was a reason why i didn't like him."

"Yeah, but, you don't have anything to worry about." Skylar smiles at him.

"Is that what you were worried about?" Stiles then smiles.

"You're not upset?" Skylar asks confused.

"Come here." Stiles tugged her close to him.

Stiles then placed his lips onto Skylar, his hands caressing her face, then both was seen slowly pulling away.

"Does that seem like someone who's upset?" Stiles asks with an amused stare.

"Apparently not." Skylar mumbles with a smile.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

A fair skinned hand was seen grasping a pencil as they drew violently onto a sketchpad, Maia Martin's eyes were closed, her lips partly opened, heavy breaths passing through her lips, her hand continuing to draw what she was seeing in her mind.

Maia's hand was seen dropping onto the paper, the pencil rolling off from her hand, her hanging her head low in an exhausted way, her head dropping onto the table, heavy breaths escaping her.

Maia's eyes slowly opened, her green eyes casting down onto the picture she had drawn, the image of what she had seen in her mind.

"Take him!" A female voice roared in dominance.

A dark skinned male was seen dropping onto a pool of water that flooded an area, the person's body becoming electrocuted by sparks that was into the water.